I'm running .1055 leak on my Z10. I've had few minor glitches, but mostly solvable ones. However, I sometimes tap on the envelope on the lock screen to preview messages, and it shows maybe 4 or 5 messages rather than 2 or 3 that are actually 'new' or unread. If I go into the hub, the older messages are not there but, if I do 'tap to open' on them, they pop up, and allow me to delete them (they have already been deleted), and after that, they don't show up again...

It's not a major issue, but intriguing I think. I'd be interested to know if anyone else has has this issue, or knows a solution? I've done the usual hub restarts, phone resets etc. I've also deleted and re-configured the 2 EM accounts that this happens with. It seems to only occur with EM's, and not texts or notifications.
    11-25-13 09:43 AM
    I've noticed a similar issue with my gmail account. However, I noticed that these 'unread' messages showing up on the lock-screen were coming from a non-synced gmail 'folder' (label) which I have configured to 'skip the inbox' (auto archive). They don't show up on my hub gmail section automatically, instead I periodically manually check the folder by tapping on it on my Z10. At that point it refreshes the folder and I get a bunch of unread messages. The unread count will not show up on the regular hub notification screen, but unless I read all of them, they will continue to show up on my lock-screen forever.
    11-25-13 09:53 AM
    It might be a bug related to whatever email service you use. The other poster has this problem with Gmail, what able you op?

Posted via CB10
    11-25-13 10:33 AM