My apologies for creating a new thread as I can't seem to come across a straight yes or no answer. Will all the craze about the new 10.2.1 leak I'm dying to try this out on my z30. Problem is I have a mac and my wife's windows laptop is toast. Can I load this leak with a Mac and if so how can I do this? Do I need to load boot camp on my mac? Any help would be appreciated.

SGN3--->5S----> z30. CB10
    11-15-13 07:54 AM
    Yeah, you'll need Boot Camp. Virtualization doesn't seem to be enough.
    miketko likes this.
    11-15-13 07:55 AM
    Kk so once I go through the boot camp installation process I can just follow the regular steps for loading leaked os?

SGN3--->5S----> z30. CB10
    mgrietddy likes this.
    11-15-13 08:19 AM
    Anyone care sharing the bootcamp link and some step by step instructions??? Greatly appreciated!
    11-15-13 08:29 AM
    Oh man, I've never downloaded leaked OS. I'm so tempted. No idea where to start lol. Can it be done with a Mac?
    Yes it can.
    You have to install windows on your mac.
    With 'boot camp' for instance.
    Or with an virtual machine.

Posted via CB10
    11-15-13 08:44 AM
    You have to partition your hard drive?

Posted via CB10
    11-15-13 08:57 AM
    Yes with boot camp, it will partition your hard drive so that it can receive windows installation. For my mac I did partitioned about 90GB of space then install windows 8. So far no problem.

Posted via CB10
    11-15-13 09:02 AM
    What about sachesi?

Posted via CB10
    11-15-13 09:24 AM
    Yes it can.

Posted via CB10
    Virtual Machine will not work
    11-15-13 09:31 AM
    Anyone care sharing the bootcamp link and some step by step instructions??? Greatly appreciated!
    You have to partition your hard drive?

Posted via CB10
    Twice in the same day...it still amazes me.
    11-15-13 09:34 AM
    Virtual Machine will not work

You can virtualize windows. If boot camp is too much of a hassle. I use linux with a virtual windows and works fine. Runs like a regular machine. Unix is Unix so what works in Linux can and (with work sometimes) will work on Mac.

Boot camp is obviously the preferred way as it doesn't eat at your computer performance.
    Posted via CB10
    Last edited by DocMentalz; 11-15-13 at 09:49 AM.
    11-15-13 09:36 AM
    Taking shots or?
    11-15-13 09:53 AM
    Yes it can.

Posted via CB10
    OK so now I have to get my hands on a windows installation disc
    11-15-13 05:24 PM
    You can virtualize windows. If boot camp is too much of a hassle. I use linux with a virtual windows and works fine. Runs like a regular machine. Unix is Unix so what works in Linux can and (with work sometimes) will work on Mac.

Boot camp is obviously the preferred way as it doesn't eat at your computer performance.
    Posted via CB10
    Parallels and vmfusion will NOT let you run autoloader. With some work arounds

Posted via CB10
    11-15-13 08:01 PM
    what a bunch of fracking hoops to jump through! I'm in the same boat, even if I get bootcamp set up I still don't have a windows installation disc.
    11-15-13 09:38 PM
    what a bunch of fracking hoops to jump through! I'm in the same boat, even if I get bootcamp set up I still don't have a windows installation disc.
    You can download a windows iso file

Posted via CB10
    11-16-13 04:21 AM
    Parallels and vmfusion will NOT let you run autoloader. With some work arounds

Posted via CB10
    It can, I've done it plenty of times before I switched back to linux. Need to have the EHCI enabled and connect your phone with the Windows option. When I have time I'll load up a Mac OSx VM with parallels and vmfusion and write a tutorial.

Posted via CB10
    11-16-13 07:48 AM
    It can, I've done it plenty of times before I switched back to linux. Need to have the EHCI enabled and connect your phone with the Windows option. When I have time I'll load up a Mac OSx VM with parallels and vmfusion and write a tutorial.

Posted via CB10
    Hello, I am running a 27" IMac with VMWare and Windows 7 on my machine (Core I5), If you have a tutorial so I can run the autoloader and install leaks on my z10, that would be great. I have never had an issue rooting, flashing Android and Windows phone using Windows and VMWare, only with a Blackberry. Any help would be appreciated.
    11-16-13 09:28 AM
    Just tried to install the leak on my IMac with VM Ware 5 and Windows 7 Pro when I run the autoloader I get "virtual machine detected" error and the program terminates. Oh well, looks like I am my iPhone 5S until it comes to the USA.
    11-17-13 10:02 AM
    I ended up using the wifes windows laptop and loaded 10.2.1.

No idea how I got her virus rittled laptop to work but leak works great.

Wish someone could come up with a Mac program to load leaked os's

Posted via CB10
    Nemzy likes this.
    11-17-13 10:11 AM
    Put the loader file on a usb memory stick, find a PC and run the loader directly from the memory stick. As I mentioned in another thread, I found an old ThinkPad we had in the house and it works fine for this purpose.

The backup and restore can be done through link on the Mac. All you need the PC for is the loader file. The PC does not even have to be connected to the internet, just have two USB ports and Windows XP or later on it.
    11-17-13 10:30 AM
    This is torrent files Winclone BootCamp and Winclone dmg Windows 7. Start Winclone BootCamp and choice Windows7 winclone dmg.....enjoy!
    Attached Files
    11-17-13 12:49 PM
    This is torrent files Winclone BootCamp and Winclone dmg Windows 7. Start Winclone BootCamp and choice Windows7 winclone dmg.....enjoy!
    Will these work using VM Ware 5 with Windows 7 Pro on my IMac Intel core I5? I get a virtual machine detected error when trying to run the auto loader?

Sent using the CB app from my iPhone 5S
    11-17-13 04:28 PM
    In any Virtual Autoloader not work, only BootCamp native Windows!
    11-18-13 01:24 AM
    What a about winskein winery?

Posted via CB10
    11-18-13 01:49 AM
31 12