As the title says is there an idiots guide? I've had a look and can't see anything simplified for BlackBerry newbies like me ha ha.

Posted via CB10
    coloibarra likes this.
    09-09-14 01:32 AM
    Download autoloader for your phone. Unpack it to some folder on your computer. Open, and connect your Phone to the usb. Phone should be in airplane mode (Its good to make security wipe before.) thats all...

Posted via CB10
    aawhite likes this.
    09-09-14 01:42 AM
    Off course your phone will be like new, just from the box so... its good to backup contacts before..

Posted via CB10
    aawhite likes this.
    09-09-14 01:45 AM
    There is a very simple-to-follow guide at the top of this forum: http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...loader-927076/
    aawhite likes this.
    09-09-14 01:51 AM
    just do a search..... there are like 100 other threads about this already!!!
    09-09-14 02:03 AM
    Folks, when you are using the CB10 app please place your thumb on the screen and move it slightly in a downward motion then remove your thumb and select the stickies tab

STL-4. 10.3.0.1130
    Attachment 296666

Attachment 296667
    09-09-14 02:09 AM
    As I said I'm new and did a search they're way too complex for me! Hence me asking for a dummies guide! But thanks to those who were helpful will try those

Posted via CB10
    09-09-14 03:49 AM
    As I said I'm new and did a search they're way too complex for me! Hence me asking for a dummies guide! But thanks to those who were helpful will try those

Posted via CB10
    backup, double click the exe. restore.
    if this is "way too complex", please stay on current os.
    aawhite likes this.
    09-09-14 09:51 AM
    If u are a dummy then u shouldn't install leaks, as u will only have a bricked phone left.

Posted via CB10
    09-09-14 09:55 AM

Posted via CB10
    Search for much help in "Stickies"....at top of CB10 phone app ( must pull down when app opens to see 3 new tabs, one being the stickies) or on desktop computer.

CrackBerry Genius on Verizon 10.3.0.1154
    aawhite likes this.
    09-09-14 09:57 AM
    Here's simple step-by-step instructions for dummies, blonds and russians - Putin Lovers..

1. Download appropriate leak file which suits your phone.
    2. extract the .exe file.
    3. backup phone with Link
    4. set on Link that it will not start when device is plugged in pc
    5. close link
    6. remove device password (if you have set one)
    7. launch exe file by double click (autoloader)
    8. connect the device (if it was disconnected)
    9. wait until process finishes and device will reboot.
    10. unplug device.
    11. set up from new / restore from link (highly not recommended - I allways setup from new, as all contacts are synced with gmail) - if you want to restore - choose NOT TO RESTORE SETTINGS.
    12. that's it
    aawhite likes this.
    09-09-14 10:06 AM
    backup, double click the exe. restore.
    if this is "way too complex", please stay on current os.
    Must you insult people?

And you instructions leave a ton out.

Posted via Verizon Z10!
    aawhite likes this.
    09-09-14 10:22 AM
    1. Download Sachesi 1.8.0: https://github.com/xsacha/Sachesi/releases/tag/1.8.0
    2. Connect phone to computer
    3. Run Sachesi!
    4. (First time you use Sachesi): Go to Install tab and and type in password for your device
    5. Go to Search tab and click 'Search', then 'Download All'
    6. When that is finished, go to Install tab and 'Install Folder' and choose the folder that was created.

When the phone reboots, you should be on the new OS, updated OTA with everything migrated correctly and no need to backup or restore.

Troubleshooting:
    Step #4: If it is not detecting your device, go to Settings -> Storage and Access on your device and make sure it is set correctly to either 'Connect to Windows' for Windows or 'Connect to Mac' for everything else.
    Step #5: Don't click 'Download All' unless the 'Download Device' is correctly set. It should say 'Connected' and NOT 'As Above'
    Step #6: If the install does not work, make sure it is not a company phone. Company phones are blocked from installing.
    09-09-14 10:29 AM
    As the title says is there an idiots guide? I've had a look and can't see anything simplified for BlackBerry newbies like me ha ha.

Posted via CB10
    I did it for the first time myself like 8 months ago I searched CB and even tho they give step by step if you don't understand the language it does you no good. I ended up searching youtube it helps cuz you actually get to see someone do it step by step and you can pause fast forward or rewind if you need to. Hope this helps don't give up once you do it once you will enjoy it.

Posted via CB10
    aawhite likes this.
    09-09-14 10:40 AM
    Must you insult people?

And you instructions leave a ton out.

Posted via Verizon Z10!
    The other posts before mine have all the instructions, links to guides, and the like, etc etc. People have no business coming to the leaked forum if they are unable or unwilling to spend a few mins reading and educating themselves.

Lastly, Im not insulting him, I phrased his words in quotes. I think my suggestion was spot on. If running an autoloader is too complex, one should just use what their carrier provides to them. Period.

Please provide another guide to this guy if the 25 other posts about the process are not complete. Thanks.
    W1ck3D86 likes this.
    09-09-14 12:11 PM
    The other posts before mine have all the instructions, links to guides, and the like, etc etc. People have no business coming to the leaked forum if they are unable or unwilling to spend a few mins reading and educating themselves.

Lastly, Im not insulting him, I phrased his words in quotes. I think my suggestion was spot on. If running an autoloader is too complex, one should just use what their carrier provides to them. Period.

Please provide another guide to this guy if the 25 other posts about the process are not complete. Thanks.
    Ok but you have to START somewhere and that what the OP is trying to do if you don't have helpful suggestions how about not even commenting. You can't even ask questions without getting a bunch of mouth smh

Posted via CB10
    09-09-14 03:32 PM
    What makes you think I'm a man?! How bloody rude!! Let's insult a pregnant woman with two small children (you DO NOT know who you are speaking to so don't be judgemental and rude!) I've only ever seen this kind of insulting language on crackberry - was the same years ago when I had a BlackBerry and sad to see its still the same.

Some people clearly aren't getting laid regularly to be so snappy and narky.

Posted via CB10
    09-10-14 02:47 AM
    Ok but you have to START somewhere and that what the OP is trying to do if you don't have helpful suggestions how about not even commenting. You can't even ask questions without getting a bunch of mouth smh

Posted via CB10
    Thank you that's so right

Posted via CB10
    09-10-14 02:48 AM
    I did it for the first time myself like 8 months ago I searched CB and even tho they give step by step if you don't understand the language it does you no good. I ended up searching youtube it helps cuz you actually get to see someone do it step by step and you can pause fast forward or rewind if you need to. Hope this helps don't give up once you do it once you will enjoy it.

Posted via CB10
    Very helpful thanks so much - pre children I would be able to understand the language I'm sure but post children and currently pregnant I'm struggling to make sense

Posted via CB10
    09-10-14 02:49 AM