Hi all,

So, I was doing a security wipe on my BB Passport Silver Edition and somehow accidentally installed the developer version of OS10 on it. Whoops. Now I can't seem to autoload the consumer versions. I've also tried to "restore" it from Link, but also without luck.

Anyone know I can git rid off developer and OS and get this things back to normal usage?
    Thanks.
    06-06-16 09:21 AM
    You can't go back. Once on 10.3.3, always on 10.3.3.

As I did, you can fill in the rest of the OS by adding the 72 missing apps from 10.3.2.2876 using Sachesi. You will still be missing BlackBerry Protect, clock alarms, and bedside mode.
    Last edited by conite; 06-06-16 at 10:03 AM.
    06-06-16 09:21 AM
    You can't go back. Once on 10.3.3, always on 10.3.3.

As I did, you can fill in the rest of the OS by adding the 70 missing apps from 10.3.2.2876 using Sachesi. You will still be missing BlackBerry Protect, clock alarms, and bedside mode.
    Ugh, there's no autoloader I can use? If I send the Passport back to BB, would they fix this?
    06-06-16 09:31 AM
    Ugh, there's no autoloader I can use? If I send the Passport back to BB, would they fix this?
    No autoloader. You have to use Sachesi.

BlackBerry might fix it if you have your original proof of purchase. But you may be better to either do as I did, or wait a few weeks for the official version.
    06-06-16 09:34 AM
    Hi all,

So, I was doing a security wipe on my BB Passport Silver Edition and somehow accidentally installed the developer version of OS10 on it. Whoops. Now I can't seem to autoload the consumer versions. I've also tried to "restore" it from Link, but also without luck.

Anyone know I can git rid off developer and OS and get this things back to normal usage?
    Thanks.
    How do you accidentally install a developer OS that you need to manually download and run an autoloader?
    gugomat, kbz1960, eldricho and 4 others like this.
    06-06-16 09:58 AM
    Curious as to how you can accidentally load something that you kind of have to purposely go out of your way to get in the first place.

Posted via CB10

Bluenoser beat me to the question.
    06-06-16 09:59 AM
    Curious as to how you can accidentally load something that you kind of have to purposely go out of your way to get in the first place.

Posted via CB10

Bluenoser beat me to the question.
    I say "accidentally," I mean I somehow landed on the BB developer site, and mistook the developer OS for the consumer version. I blame Google.
    06-06-16 10:02 AM
    I'm uploading the 72 missing apps to mega right now. I'll post it shortly.
    FF22 likes this.
    06-06-16 10:03 AM
    It was only a matter of time before we saw a thread like this. To the OP--wait a couple of weeks (hopefully) and the official version should come out.
    06-06-16 10:05 AM
    That would be a great help - excellent. (not for me but I'm sure for many others!)
    06-06-16 10:06 AM
    Thanks, that's good of you.
    06-06-16 10:10 AM
    Ok, so here are the 72 missing apps (obtained from the newest files in 10.3.2.2813 and 10.3.2.2876). This will make a fairly complete OS after running the 10.3.3 DEV autoloader.

Please be advised that the following missing features cannot be worked around:

BlackBerry Assistant, BlackBerry Protect, Evernote integration with Remember, clock alarms, bedside mode, and built-in wallpapers.

Load Sachesi, plug in phone, unzip the apps, and "install folder".

https://mega.nz/#!xYAgHTBZ!17juyCJqZ...pf_VXx8tGzsLNk
    Last edited by conite; 06-06-16 at 03:40 PM.
    06-06-16 10:19 AM
    Ok, so here are the 72 missing apps (obtained from the newest files in 10.3.2.2813 and 10.3.2.2876). This will make a fairly complete OS after running the 10.3.3 DEV autoloader.

Please be advised that the following missing features cannot be worked around:

BlackBerry Protect, Evernote integration with Remember, clock alarms, bedside mode, and built-in wallpapers.

Load Sachesi, plug in phone, unzip the apps, and "install folder".

https://mega.nz/#!xYAgHTBZ!17juyCJqZ...pf_VXx8tGzsLNk
    Thanks, very good of you. The issue I'm having now is that Sachesi is saying "you have not completed device set-up." Any workaround?
    06-06-16 10:29 AM
    Thanks, very good of you. The issue I'm having now is that Sachesi is saying "you have not completed device set-up." Any workaround?
    Obvious question, but have you gone through the complete set up process on the device, and signed in with your BBID? If so, try rebooting your phone.
    06-06-16 10:36 AM
    Obvious question, but have you gone through the complete set up process on the device, and signed in with your BBID? If so, try rebooting your phone.
    I have, indeed. What else is involved in the set-up process? Does this mean the tutorial?
    06-06-16 10:45 AM
    I have, indeed. What else is involved in the set-up process? Does this mean the tutorial?
    If you have completed the setup(BBID login, update search and gestures tutorial), and Sachesi still says incomplete, then reboot your device

Z30
    06-06-16 10:53 AM
    If you have completed the setup(BBID login, update search and gestures tutorial), and Sachesi still says incomplete, then reboot your device

Z30
    I've done all that, I'm still getting an "error authorization" on Sachesi.

This is annoying. I wanted to restore the Passport so I could sell it, as things stand I'll have to sell it as "faulty, developer mode only."
    06-06-16 11:01 AM
    Sachesi registers the phone attached, but doesn't register details - i.e., it no hard drive space.
    06-06-16 11:03 AM
    Use Darcy tools
    06-06-16 11:03 AM
    I've done all that, I'm still getting an "error authorization" on Sachesi.

This is annoying. I wanted to restore the Passport so I could sell it, as things stand I'll have to sell it as "faulty, developer mode only."
    You can just wait till the end of June to sell it off. Hopefully by then, a full 10.3.3 OS will be available.

As for the error, try using Darcy Tools as Usman said.

Z30
    06-06-16 11:06 AM
    Use Darcy tools
    Ok, thanks.
    06-06-16 11:07 AM
    I say "accidentally," I mean I somehow landed on the BB developer site, and mistook the developer OS for the consumer version. I blame Google.
    Google isn't to blame. Consumer versions of BlackBerry 10 are provided by the telco OTA or by BlackBerry via Link and reload the OS. Anything else if on you as you didn't use the authorized way to upgrade or reload the OS.
    06-06-16 01:15 PM
    Hi all,

Thanks.
    I also downloaded the developer version but stopped to load it on my Passport after receiving caution advise from Usman in this forum . However , there is no damage to your device . As advised to you in this forum please wait for the official release and it will sort out the issues.
    anon(9742832) likes this.
    06-07-16 05:01 AM
    How do you accidentally install a developer OS that you need to manually download and run an autoloader?
    Dam let's try to remember no facts here............but it is Shocking!

Woof!
    06-07-16 08:41 PM
    Accident or failure to read...
    Warning: You will NOT be able to downgrade to previous versions of BlackBerry 10 after loading 10.3.2 or 10.3.3.
    - https://developer.blackberry.com/dev...ha_update.html

BlackBerry OS 10.3.2 included anti-theft protection that prevented downgrading of the OS. This is also present in 10.3.3, which means that you won’t be able to downgrade to 10.3.2 after installing a 10.3.3 autoloader. Your device will remain on the limited 10.3.3 beta until the gold release of 10.3.3.
    - Beta BlackBerry 10.3.3 Autoloaders Are Here! | BlackBerry Developer Blog

Give thanks for Conite..
    06-12-16 02:42 PM