Hey guys,

I have been using the modified Instagram Lite apk fromXCRazyS for a while, until it stopped working on my Passport. Wiped and fired up the Classic, works fine there!
    Deleted the app, re-installed on the PP, but everytime I log in it automatically loggs me off and pops up the message that I've been logged out...

Also: None of the browsers (Native, Kiwi, Opera Mini, Firefox Lite, Via, etc.) work with the instagram website. It only shows the Icon, but nothing to log in etc. How come? Should a browser that works for Android and works on BB10 through the Runtime not be able to accesso the site? What's happening here?
    11-28-22 02:14 AM
    Hey guys,

I have been using the modified Instagram Lite apk fromXCRazyS for a while, until it stopped working on my Passport. Wiped and fired up the Classic, works fine there!
    Deleted the app, re-installed on the PP, but everytime I log in it automatically loggs me off and pops up the message that I've been logged out...

Also: None of the browsers (Native, Kiwi, Opera Mini, Firefox Lite, Via, etc.) work with the instagram website. It only shows the Icon, but nothing to log in etc. How come? Should a browser that works for Android and works on BB10 through the Runtime not be able to accesso the site? What's happening here?
    Might be time to run an Autoloader to try from a clean OS....
    11-28-22 07:30 AM
    Might be time to run an Autoloader to try from a clean OS....
    Thought of the same - but I did just that with my Classic and it's the same issue with the (Android or not) browser there. I wonder if Insta somehow "blocked" the PP as a device from accessing my acount in anyway (Mac-Adress or sth.?) and if there is any way to unblock or control that. Could not find anything in the Settings, other than logout from different sessions - which I tried several times...

Also, I don't want to autoload my PP SE yet, cause I still use my BBID with all my apps and I want to keep that as long as possible, mainting the OS rather than wiping it -.-
    11-28-22 07:33 AM
    Thought of the same - but I did just that with my Classic and it's the same issue with the (Android or not) browser there. I wonder if Insta somehow "blocked" the PP as a device from accessing my acount in anyway (Mac-Adress or sth.?) and if there is any way to unblock or control that. Could not find anything in the Settings, other than logout from different sessions - which I tried several times...

Also, I don't want to autoload my PP SE yet, cause I still use my BBID with all my apps and I want to keep that as long as possible, mainting the OS rather than wiping it -.-
    Have seen some others with issues with Instagram Lite apk from XCRazyS... might just be the end.
    Akis Tsirogiannis likes this.
    11-28-22 08:05 AM
    Nice
    11-29-22 05:29 PM