Hello people,

wondering if someone experienced similar situation, because for now I don't have any explanation.

I am logged in on android tablet, on instagram app, and in the browser on the tablet, and when I wanted to login on Q5 browser or any other instagram app for BB10, or instagram android app installed on Q5, I am getting the same response that the password is incorrect. Nothing could help me..... Unistalling the app, restarting the phone, nothing.

Than I decided to trigger my BB10, and have clicked on forgot password and have changed my pass for instagram, ON THE PHONE. From than, I could logging in the native browser on the phone, and on instagram app on the phone.

While still logged on the phone, I've picked up tablet, opened android instagram app, or tablet browser, and on every place I was logged off. After trying to logging in with the new changed password, from the phone, I am now getting the response again, that the password is incorrect. ๐Ÿ™„

After reseting the password now on the tablet, the phone is now logged off from instagram.

I have decided to have instagram on the tablet, and leave Q5 without instagram.

Is there anyone who have experienced similar situation? Is this situation because of some changes on instagram lately, because two months ago, when I have had instagram app installed on the phone, everything was fine. (I've uninstalled instagram for two months only because of low space, but now when I uninstalled some apps, I have the spare place for instagram, but no way obviously).

Why is instagram refusing logging at the same time on android and on BB10? If someone have had and solved similar situation, please could you share.

Thanks in advance ๐Ÿ˜‰
    01-08-19 01:09 PM
    Sounds like too many clients logged in at one time, which might be a IG security measure.
    01-08-19 01:27 PM
    Sounds like too many clients logged in at one time, which might be a IG security measure.
    I am logged only in the firefox browser on the tablet, and in the official instagram application.

Is that really possible that the third client, on BB10, is surplus for instagram?

I will try to search little about that instagram security measure. Thanks Bla1ze ๐Ÿ˜‰
    01-08-19 01:39 PM
    Is that really possible that the third client, on BB10, is surplus for instagram?
    Well, given that it's likely showing as an outdated version, maybe.
    Vladislavt likes this.
    01-08-19 08:36 PM
    Well, given that it's likely showing as an outdated version, maybe.
    Thanks Bla1ze, most probably that's the reason, because almost everywhere on the net I could find only that instagram is allowing unlimited clients, devices, to be connected with the same account. Only could be threatened as a fraud account, for example if some group chat admin is perhaps in Australia (or very far from me) and me in Serbia ๐Ÿ˜‚.

Because I have had very large problem after installing older version Instagram 10.3.2, in matter of storing large amounts of data, (I've been left only 300 mb of free space) and after having so hard times to find that CCleaner can wipe such data, except full phone wipes, I am glad that I don't use now instagram on Q5. ๐Ÿ˜‰
    01-09-19 03:43 AM