Q10
    Verizon 10.1.0.4189

Two of my individual chats have converted to group chats (the contact appears twice under participants) in the last two days. It seemed to happen after sending them pictures. A group chat was never started by me, they were sent the pictures individually. I also tried to remove one of the participants but I don't think there is an option to do this. I'm trying to pinpoint exactly when this happens but haven't figured it out. Any help to prevent this from happening again is appreciated. I ended up deleting each group chat and starting new individual chats. Thanks.
    08-29-13 06:28 PM
    Q10
    Verizon 10.1.0.4189

Two of my individual chats have converted to group chats (the contact appears twice under participants) in the last two days. It seemed to happen after sending them pictures. A group chat was never started by me, they were sent the pictures individually. I also tried to remove one of the participants but I don't think there is an option to do this. I'm trying to pinpoint exactly when this happens but haven't figured it out. Any help to prevent this from happening again is appreciated. I ended up deleting each group chat and starting new individual chats. Thanks.
    OK that would be not only annoying but possibly lead to an embarrasing situation. It seems I recently read something similar but now I can't find the thread....I might just be still asleep.

Would you consider upgrading the OS? This sounds like a bug and not a setting error.
    08-30-13 03:52 AM
    I found the fix I think you have to remove. Txt messages being displayed in hub, then delete the message, you will lose previous messages but not ones that are about 1 month old..

Posted via CB10
    08-30-13 04:50 AM
    It's a temporary fix for me. It continues. I just received a group text started by someone else and all contacts appeared twice. I'm assuming when I reply that everyone is getting two text messages.
    08-30-13 09:28 AM