There is several issues quoted in this thread. What is specifically yours ?
    One more thing, after an update/reload/wipe, give your phone some times to settle with all the sync accounts. Time depends on your accounts, can be from 2 days to 2 weeks.
    The following (in a Q10)
    Flaw # 1
    Cannot copy any field in view mode. You should edit the contact in order to copy a field.

Flaw # 2
    In edition mode the address field doesn't offer COPY or CUT options. Incredible!

Posted via CB10
    11-07-14 07:42 PM
    The following (in a Q10)
    Flaw # 1
    Cannot copy any field in view mode. You should edit the contact in order to copy a field.

Flaw # 2
    In edition mode the address field doesn't offer COPY or CUT options. Incredible!
    All fields are contextual. If you want to copy a number, use the Phone app, not the Contact one. By long pressing a number, you will have the option to copy it.
    Still, the easiest way on a Q10 is to type "txt [name]" and long press the result, then share. Same for "email", "call", "map", ...

We'll see what the next update will bring us about clipboards...
    11-07-14 10:20 PM
    All fields are contextual. If you want to copy a number, use the Phone app, not the Contact one. By long pressing a number, you will have the option to copy it
    That's a kludge. Not a solution. This is how it should work in Contacts:

Short tap on a phone number calls the number or on an email address brings up the compose window. A long press should bring up options to copy or share that specific piece of data, be it a phone number or email address.

And we shouldn't have to wait for the "next update". All this functionality should have been in place from Day one.
    12-17-14 01:25 PM
    I also found searching a pain. On my q. If I hit a j for example I want it to sort to j contacts first.
    Also the option to text and call all numbers is dumb. I will not txt a page or a home number.

Posted via CB10
    12-17-14 01:37 PM
54 123