Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1803

When my z10 is in bedside mode or all notifications off mode, the incoming call screen is displayed when a call is received.

Is this by design? Is this what happens on your phones? The betas too?

Especially in bedside mode, shouldn't that screen be suppressed? Could wake you up when the screen goes from black to bright. Or in a movie theater, all notifications off, you wouldn't want the screen to suddenly go bright due to an incoming call.

The reason I ask is because it is due to the way the o/s is handling incoming phone calls, regardless of mode, that it causes my bluetooth speakers that I have connected throughout the night, to play its incoming call ring tone, which is terribly annoying as it wakes us up.
    12-22-13 09:15 AM
    Open the clock app and go into settings, there is a switch for incoming calls. See if it's off. That won't prevent the call screen from showing but should keep the device quiet.
    12-22-13 09:22 AM
    I don't think bedside mode has any affect on external devices.

Posted via CB10. 10.2.0.1791
    12-22-13 10:07 AM
    I don't think bedside mode has any affect on external devices.

Posted via CB10. 10.2.0.1791
    Then it would be a good idea not to let the device connected ovetnight.

Posted via CB10
    12-22-13 02:36 PM
    Well, after reading more posts, I'll assume it isn't a problem with my phone.

I think 1055 has an option in bedside settings to go into what is essentially airplane mode, but this won't help as I need wifi to work through the night to stream audio.

Would be good if they added an option in bedside to turn off mobile network. That would save me from having to turn it off and on each night/morning.

But the solution is to add an option in bluetooth settings or phone settings to not send incoming call to bt device. The phone is telling the bt device there's an incoming call even when it's in bedside or notifications are off. That shouldn't happen. Not what I would call a bug, but an oversight. There is already a setting for audio choice once you answer a call (speaker, handset, or bluetooth). This would be similar.
    12-22-13 02:52 PM