@bb10adopter111
    I think of you as the email God so I am hoping you have an answer. I sometimes shop on sites or other that send me notification emails from sometimes sellers or other that often are given a random email like this
    5n-h567jg755kn@rts.kijiji.ca. Because the beginning is different all the time it goes to my junk mail. Is there a trick or can I create a rule somehow to get all kijiji replies to go in my inbox instead of junk mail?

I'm using my Passport now and emails seem to be very important to me for notifications but I do not want to have to sync my junk mail and have loads of junk in my hub.

Hammered out on my Precious Passport.
    Last edited by The_Passporter; 02-07-20 at 08:23 AM.
    02-06-20 11:24 PM
    @bb10adopter111
    I think of you as the email God so I am hoping you have an answer. I sometimes shop on sites or other that send me notification emails from sometimes sellers or other that often are given a random email like this
    5n-h567jg755kn@rts.kijiji.ca. Because the beginning is different all the time it goes to my junk mail. Is there a trick or can I creat a rule somehouw to get all kijiji replies to go in my inbox instead of junk mail?

I'm using my Passport now and emails seem to be very important to me for notifications but I do not want to have to sync my junk mail and have loads of junk in my hub.

Who is your email provider?
    02-06-20 11:54 PM
    Who is your email provider?
    This is for my hotmail account

02-07-20 08:22 AM
    This is for my hotmail account

Then go online and add a filter to allow such emails from that domain.
    02-07-20 08:26 AM
    Well I had looked just couldn't find the setting or way to allow through the filter. I have it set to only allow from contacts and approved safe senders. Again the first part of the email ic constantly changing so not sure how to do it in this case

02-07-20 08:35 AM
    It's been a long time since I've been in the setting for filter and rules for emails but I remember there being more options to sort you email. Seems kind of limited now.

I'm wondering if maybe I should just use Gmail for these types of emails like kijiji and such. I just wanted to stay away from their prying eyes and adds

02-07-20 09:30 AM
    no conite is correct, you should just add a filter with something like this to safe senders list

*@rts.kijiji.ca

or whatever

Hotmail filters have really been wonky last 6 months. There have been letting some spam into the inbox, way to much spam even into the junk folders than should be and then also adding quite a bit of legit mail to the junk folder as well. Many reports on this
    The_Passporter likes this.
    02-07-20 10:50 AM
    no conite is correct, you should just add a filter with something like this to safe senders list

*@rts.kijiji.ca

or whatever

Hotmail filters have really been wonky last 6 months. There have been letting some spam into the inbox, way to much spam even into the junk folders than should be and then also adding quite a bit of legit mail to the junk folder as well. Many reports on this
    Thanks I will try that "*" thing before the email. Appreciate the help

02-07-20 11:25 AM