Inbox from Gmail, another app to handle emails differently. Wondering, why BlackBerry do not have app to handle emails? I and you, we both know, no one other than BlackBerry can handle emails as BlackBerry do. Why app is required when inbuilt native hub of BlackBerry 10 do the fabulous job round the clock, real time experience!!!!

Posted via CB10 on Z10STL100-1/10.3.0.1418
    10-26-14 02:37 AM
    What are u talking about?
    You got the HUB!

If you check closely the HUB , You'll se that you have the option to sync inbox, sent, trash, spam, etc folder for individual email accounts.
    10-26-14 03:20 AM
    What are u talking about?
    You got the HUB!

If you check closely the HUB , You'll se that you have the option to sync inbox, sent, trash, spam, etc folder for individual email accounts.
    I wonder if you actually read OP's post until the end or just read the first sentence.

Posted via CB10
    10-26-14 04:21 AM
    I don't get the point of having an app for everything if you can have the hub that does it al.
    If you want to have 1 milion apps todo everything that blackberry does native just get android or ios..
    We don't need useless apps that do things that do the things we already do

Useless "apps" in 10.3.1.

* BlackBerry Hub icon/app (why? can't people just swipe?)
    * Camera icon/app (wait you want to search for a big app icon but you have it in the right corner?)
    * Phone icon/app (same as for camera app)

And you want to add another useless E-mail icon/app? why? and In case I read wrong and you don't see the point of having an app.. what is the point of creating this topic in the blackberry 10 leak section?
    10-26-14 04:31 AM
    As far as I know, inbox has some features like snooze and highlight that HUB doesn't have. I think CrackBerry should post a comparison between these two! However, I like the concept of HUB in BlackBerry 10. It just needs to be improved.

Posted via CB10
    10-26-14 04:37 AM
    * BlackBerry Hub icon/app (why? can't people just swipe?)
    * Camera icon/app (wait you want to search for a big app icon but you have it in the right corner?)
    * Phone icon/app (same as for camera app)
    Yes. I was put all those icons (HUB, Camera, Phone, Messages, Assistant, Help, Blend, Settings, Learn, Admins) to extra folder with name "BB_mess".
    10-26-14 04:46 AM
    As far as I know, inbox has some features like snooze and highlight that HUB doesn't have. I think CrackBerry should post a comparison between these two! However, I like the concept of HUB in BlackBerry 10. It just needs to be improved.
    Posted via CB10
    BB in HUB have highlight in my way directed - Priority HUB. Not as mad Google predictions what i need to want see ... always I use own brain, not cloud brain.
    10-26-14 04:49 AM