After using so much of 10.2, I am looking for some improvements in next release.

Android Run time update for better optimization and battery life

Share Menu baked in run time to share anything using native menu on ports or from ports to native app.

Problem of other data rising too high

Camera update for different modes and filters in the camera

Ability to install Bar from device itself

Keep adding people.

Posted via my last BlackBerry Device- Loyalty expects loyalty.
    divakar likes this.
    10-19-13 05:08 AM
    Speed dial from home screen for keyboard devices!

App shortcuts from home screen for keyboard devices

Always present end call button

A way to pin active frames so they stay in the same spot and keep the app open

Compose email should put the cursor directly in the To field and the From account should change based on which account you last emailed the person from.

Texting shouldn't lag so terribly when composing a text to someone with a text history

Faster loading all around. Using a shortcut to load a text or email is slow,Not instant.

And all of these features would finally put them equivalent to their 3 year old legacy os.

Posted via CB10
    10-19-13 05:27 AM
    After using so much of 10.2, I am looking for some improvements in next release.

Android Run time update for better optimization and battery life

Share Menu baked in run time to share anything using native menu on ports or from ports to native app.

Problem of other data rising too high

Camera update for different modes and filters in the camera

Ability to install Bar from device itself

Keep adding people.

Without buying an app.

Posted via CB10, Z10STL100-4/10.2.1.641
    10-19-13 05:30 AM
    Option to Block specific Phone number.

Posted via CB10
    10-19-13 05:31 AM

Posted via CB10
    This +1000000
    10-19-13 05:33 AM
    Offline maps
    Birthday from contacts
    itzJustMeh likes this.
    10-19-13 05:33 AM

Posted via CB10
    ....and spam filtering/blocking.
    anon(4044683) likes this.
    10-19-13 05:34 AM
    In the words of Michael Clewley, "soon".
    Thud Hardsmack likes this.
    10-19-13 05:38 AM
    Offline maps
    Birthday from contacts
    Offline maps, for sure. Not sure what you mean by "birthday from contacts" - if you mean getting notified of birthdays, that exists already.

10-19-13 05:40 AM
    Without buying an app.
    That is great news for developers like myself. NOT! I am for anything that makes sure people pay for apps, otherwise it is stealing.
    10-19-13 05:49 AM
    That is great news for developers like myself. NOT! I am for anything that makes sure people pay for apps, otherwise it is stealing.
    Just to clarify, the app is free. There's an option for installing on the go via proxy if using a premium account. Neither option affects the bar files being installed in any way.

10-19-13 05:59 AM
    I forgot to mention one thing I am desperately looking forward to is, a super improved contact app.

Right now it's messed up big time.

10-19-13 06:03 AM
    Just to clarify, the app is free. There's an option for installing on the go via proxy if using a premium account. Neither option affects the bar files being installed in any way.

That just opens it up to malware. Blackberry will get blamed.
    10-19-13 06:08 AM
    That just opens it up to malware. Blackberry will get blamed.
    Android runtime does this already.
    10-19-13 06:13 AM
    Agree improvements are needed in contacts. I find the way it currently works difficult compared to legacy devices.
    10-19-13 06:13 AM
    Battery improvement when using sideloaded apps for sure. Blocking number option also would be nice And,for me, the possibility to "clean temp files" around the device.

Posted via CB10
    10-19-13 06:21 AM
    I'm just curious on how contacts are more difficult?

Auto corrected by BB10
    10-19-13 06:21 AM
    Battery percentage
    Quick setting toggle with more options
    Equaliser
    Improve sound level

yvpan1 likes this.
    10-19-13 06:27 AM
    yes the contacts app for me is totally screwed, im running .575 with 641 bar files [z10], i find that I keep loosing contacts randomly, seems every time I add a contact and reboot and go and search for that contact I cant find the contact but if I go to re add that contact again it tells me a contact already exists for that name and if I would love to update existing contact, if I try and assign a picture from my sd card for a contact that I have a picture for already, a second picture is automatically created on my sd card. those are two of ma problems with the contact app im having in 10.2.1
    10-19-13 06:35 AM
    OK let me be more specific. When you open contacts from the phone dialer, only a few contact numbers for an individual is displayed especially where the contact has multiple contact numbers. If the number you want to dial is not listed, you have to open the "view details" command. If there was logic to the initial numbers displayed, for instance the more frequently dialed phone numbers for that contact is displayed on top, I could understand it, but it is not the case. I have a few contacts where I have to open the view details command every single time I want to talk to them, as it is always hidden under the view details, despite me using those numbers almost all the time. Hope I'm making sense.
    10-19-13 06:36 AM
    Power saving mode
    Dark themed hub
    Managing what appears in hub rows

Q10 SQN 100-2 10.2.0.1791
    yvpan1 likes this.
    10-19-13 06:36 AM
    Offline maps, for sure. Not sure what you mean by "birthday from contacts" - if you mean getting notified of birthdays, that exists already.

Exists only if you have birthday in calendar not if only in contacts.
    10-19-13 06:40 AM
    I'm just curious on how contacts are more difficult?

Auto corrected by BB10
    Add a new contact and it creates a 'local' one first, you then have to link a person's separate accounts to that eg if they have twitter, linkedin and an email address. It's a nightmare because sometimes the contacts become unlinked or BlackBerry Contacts doesn't recognise that two or more entries may be the same person when they have the same surname.
    I've had dozens of contacts simply disappear then when they do reappear, I end up with an influx of duplicates.
    10-19-13 07:19 AM
    yes the contacts app for me is totally screwed, im running .575 with 641 bar files [z10], i find that I keep loosing contacts randomly, seems every time I add a contact and reboot and go and search for that contact I cant find the contact but if I go to re add that contact again it tells me a contact already exists for that name and if I would love to update existing contact, if I try and assign a picture from my sd card for a contact that I have a picture for already, a second picture is automatically created on my sd card. those are two of ma problems with the contact app im having in 10.2.1
    I have the same issues with contacts on 10.1.0.4633 especially when adding a new contact and being told it already exists.
    10-19-13 07:21 AM
    Add a new contact and it creates a 'local' one first, you then have to link a person's separate accounts to that eg if they have twitter, linkedin and an email address. It's a nightmare because sometimes the contacts become unlinked or BlackBerry Contacts doesn't recognise that two or more entries may be the same person when they have the same surname.
    I've had dozens of contacts simply disappear then when they do reappear, I end up with an influx of duplicates.
    Which phone and OS are you running? I haven't had an issue with contacts since I upgraded to 10.1.0.2354+ and in my 10.2.0.1971 leak I'm running right now it easily combines names that have the same first and last names. Names haven't been unlinked or disappearing. You can link and unlink all you want and they do just fine. I suggest upgrading to the latest leaked OS.

Auto corrected by BB10
    10-19-13 07:24 AM
92 123 ...