I can not add credit card neither PayPal account. Every time give me this error message :

"We ran into a problem while processing your request. Please try again lateral. (PS1036da)."

Is there any solution?

Posted via CB10
    11-29-17 05:25 PM
    This has been an ongoing issue for a while now with BlackBerry World since it's not exactly in high use. It comes and it goes, not aware of any solutions other than the stated.... try again later.
    11-29-17 09:55 PM
    Me too, just happened in recent weeks. Previously I have purchased no problem
    12-01-17 01:41 AM
    Worked for me a couple of weeks ago adding my paypal details

Posted via CB10
    12-01-17 04:53 AM
    Install this app

http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/59992049

 Q10 SQN100-5/10.3.3.2049 T-Mobile with Wi-Fi calling
    12-03-17 12:07 PM
    That didn't work for me.

Sent from my  Classic
    12-04-17 08:57 PM
    12-04-17 09:29 PM
    Paypal still seems to work here, just not credit card

Posted via CB10
    12-05-17 01:52 AM
    This has been an ongoing issue for a while now with BlackBerry World since it's not exactly in high use. It comes and it goes, not aware of any solutions other than the stated.... try again later.
    Wondering if anyone has experienced the error go away in the last couple months just by trying again later. Wanting some kind of confirmation this isn't some recent, permanent change to Blackberry World as there are still some apps I need to purchase.
    12-17-17 08:34 AM
    Wondering if anyone has experienced the error go away in the last couple months just by trying again later. Wanting some kind of confirmation this isn't some recent, permanent change to Blackberry World as there are still some apps I need to purchase.
    Nope. Haven't used BlackBerry World in years, no need to use BlackBerry World on Android BlackBerry devices, but people come in here and post about this error pretty much on a weekly basis lol. - http://bla1ze.me/2ov8tAI
    12-17-17 08:35 AM
    I ve got the some problem. My passport does not recognize my credit card. Any suggestion?

Posted via CB10
    12-17-17 09:28 AM
    I ve got the some problem. My passport does not recognize my credit card. Any suggestion?

Posted via CB10
    Haven't been able to find a solution for this either. It's becoming a problem.
    12-19-17 06:26 AM

Posted via CB10
    Yes, buy a new Android/IOS phone.....
    12-19-17 07:48 AM
    I don't like phone used by kids. May be you are a kid

Posted via CB10
    12-19-17 08:11 AM
    I don't like phone used by kids. May be you are a kid

Posted via CB10
    Nope. 47 years old. I've probably been using BlackBerry hardware longer than you (since 2001) and started using Android in 2010 as dual carry device when clients required me to use certain apps.

My clients aren't kids and they pay my bills with the revenue they pay me. BBOS was real standalone OS. BB10 relies on Android ported apps using ART 4.3 or below.

You sound ridiculous with your statement. Real CEOs and President use Android/IOS devices.

You asked question and you got real answer. How about you wake up and join 2017/2018 ?

BTW - when you get a chance, turn on your Windows XP desktop and look for the article that announces the end of BBOS and BB10.... LOL
    12-19-17 08:24 AM
    YOU are ridiculous and offensive too when you suggest me how spend my money. Passport is reliable and productive for my job

Posted via CB10
    12-19-17 08:37 AM
    YOU are ridiculous and offensive too when you suggest me how spend my money. Passport is reliable and productive for my job

Posted via CB10
    I've posted in other threads about POSSIBLE solutions for your problem. As the Editor of CrackBerry posted earlier, the solution is becoming more and more, for others and yourself a non-solution.

Nobody from BlackBerry has fixed or will fix this problem. The shutdown of BBW has been announced, right?

My solution, new Android/IOS phone, used to be a joke. Now it's a real answer since your problem will not be fixed otherwise.

Adding payment info to profile is something older children do everyday on their devices to buy games. Why can't you do it on your device simple, like a child?

Right now, your device really doesn't sound productive now, does it ?? LOL

Who's using a TOY FOR KIDS now?
    12-19-17 08:57 AM
    The shutdown of BBW has been announced, right?
    Well, great. First I'd heard of this. Apparently was buried in this announcement a few days ago.

Without the ability to buy a few remaining apps from the store it's essentially useless even at this point, sadly.
    12-19-17 10:32 AM
    Has anyone tried adding a payment method from a separate device using the same BlackBerry ID, buying the desired apps, and then downloading them on the correct device?

Not sure if the problem is with the device, the BlackBerry ID, or somewhere else in the chain.

Anyone have any insight?
    12-24-17 04:53 AM
    Yes, I have tried using a PEARL with BB7 OS. Same effect. The payment option is stored with the BB ID. I'm sure because I'm using a private and a business device on the same ID, even a Playbook until it got lost. No need to re-enter payment option. I don't have a PayPal account, only credit card.
    02-11-18 05:48 PM
    Ah, should have read the above before. Admittedly with a perspective of shutting down the BBWorld the effort of curing the payment options doesn't merit. Maybe I'll start reading into Lineage OS.
    02-11-18 06:15 PM

Posted via CB10
    Ive tried a few diffents payment methods, the only ones to work for me were Visa debits which I added via NFC. at the moment, here only 2 Canadian Banks with that.

Posted via CB10
    02-11-18 07:50 PM