Hey all,

I mistakenly entered iCal.. I meant to say .ics.

I downloaded an ics schedule with multiple entries via my browser. When I opened the ics file to add the 24 calendar entries to my phone's calendar, only the latest entry was added. Meanwhile if I add the same file to my Gmail calendar via a computer, all entries are added (show properly on my phone).

Anyone deal with a similar issue? I'd like to simply add the entries through my phone.

Posted via CB10
    06-23-13 09:47 PM
    Add as much calendars as you like to your gmail/hotmail/outlook/... account.

On gmail you have to got to https://www.google.com/calendar/syncselect to select which calendars should sync...

Maybe this helps?

Posted via CB10
    06-24-13 03:01 PM
    Thanks, but that doesn't appear to be the solution.

If someone sent a .ics file of their calendar (which contained ~20 events), and I opened it via email on my phone, it doesn't add all the dates to my Blackberry calendar. One one gets added, the last date. Odd, because if I open the same file in Gmail or Outlook to import to the calendar, all 20 dates get imported.
    06-25-13 10:24 AM

On gmail you have to got to https://www.google.com/calendar/syncselect to select which calendars should sync...

Maybe this helps?

Posted via CB10
    It did not work for the OP, however did it work for you? I attempted your solution to no avail (yet at least). Is there a way to force refresh the Calendar app on my BlackBerry to see whether or not it syncs?
    06-25-13 01:50 PM

Maybe this helps?

Posted via CB10
    Nevermind, it worked really well, I just reset my BlackBerry Hub and it did synced. Woohoo!
    06-25-13 01:53 PM
    Hey all,

I mistakenly entered iCal.. I meant to say .ics.

I downloaded an ics schedule with multiple entries via my browser. When I opened the ics file to add the 24 calendar entries to my phone's calendar, only the latest entry was added. Meanwhile if I add the same file to my Gmail calendar via a computer, all entries are added (show properly on my phone).

Anyone deal with a similar issue? I'd like to simply add the entries through my phone.

Posted via CB10
    I know exactly what you are trying to do. I just downloaded a schedule from the browser to my Z10. Now I want to add it to my existing calendar. If I open it with the Calendar app, only to last event is added.

Should be a way of importing the calendar to your phone without having to use a computer.

ZED-10 For the person on the move! OS 10.2.0.93
    06-26-13 01:52 PM
    I know exactly what you are trying to do. I just downloaded a schedule from the browser to my Z10. Now I want to add it to my existing calendar. If I open it with the Calendar app, only to last event is added.

Should be a way of importing the calendar to your phone without having to use a computer.

ZED-10 For the person on the move! OS 10.2.0.93
    Exactly!

Posted via CB10
    PowderJockey likes this.
    06-26-13 09:40 PM
    Anyone get this to work? even with bb 10.2 you still cannot import all events from an ical formatted ics file. You only get the last event when you open the file on your phone.

Desktop calendars works - but you have to import the file from a PC....I want to be able to import the file from the phone directly.
    04-12-14 07:16 AM