Can someone help clarify these hopefully silly questions about apps and features i enjoy on my 9900 but not sure if they will be there on BB10???
    • SLEEP MODE: Does that "clock mode" work as BBOS7's "Sleep Mode"?? Will it activate when i plug it in to charger (or as scheduled)? This is something i consider PRICELESS!
    • Where is BB Traffic? Does the new MAPs app include some or all of these features???
    • Where is BB Travel????? As a constant traveler, i use it constantly.
    • Does it have a native PODCAST app??? I have my 9900 set up to download automatically my favorite podcasts I REALLY NEED THIS!!!
    02-01-13 03:38 PM
    As I wrote in the Maps complaint thread, the current Maps app on BB10 doesn't have all the functions of BB Traffic. It doesn't let you select routes, although there is traffic information displayed in the application. The good thing is that there is turn-by-turn navigation with Text-to-Speech along with 2D map navigating (as you know, BB traffic just shows you the next turn and doesn't actually show the map).

BB Travel is on BB10, but not clear where exactly it is (I think they pulled it to do more tweaks). There's no native podcast application atm, based on my understanding (I only have a dev alpha and not a z10).

Don't know answer to the sleep mode question. Someone with z10 will need to answer that.
    02-01-13 06:05 PM