that can be worked out while many more try the apps
    10-31-15 07:51 PM
    All I want at this point is 10.3.3 to delete the android runtime once and for all.

It lags, it crashes, it drains the battery. It just doesn't do anything for me anymore. Well, I will miss Spotify. But that's OK if I have a clean BB10 again.

Let's all buy the Priv, if we want Google stuff. Let's keep buying Classics, Passports and Z30s if we want premium devices with a superior OS without anything Android.

Posted via CB10
    DrBoomBotz and moderatefello like this.
    11-01-15 03:53 PM
    Without the run time my Z30 would be nothing but a glorified flip phone (Hershey bar phone?). Absolutely useless. I don't know what people do with your phones. You're just better off having year flip phone. Why keep paying for data.
    11-01-15 05:07 PM
    Without the run time my Z30 would be nothing but a glorified flip phone (Hershey bar phone?). Absolutely useless. I don't know what people do with your phones. You're just better off having year flip phone. Why keep paying for data.
    Why did you buy that phone? The only thing this phone is really bad at, is the only reason you have it? I don't get that.

Edit: almost forgot. I do email, BBM and browser stuff with my phone. You know, that stuff these phones are build for. It also uses a lot of data. So what exactly is your point?

Posted via CB10
    11-01-15 05:20 PM
    The problem with bb10, apart from the passport all of the devices are slow dual core processors. Run bb10 with passport or Priv specs, give it the Google play store and services and it would run fine. The problem is android apps don't run well on a Z10 or classic because of the weak hardware settings.

I think if blackberry pulled that off they could commence coming out with new bb10 devices geared towards the high end but us consumers who appreciate bb10 would buy them.

John Chen just has to admit and say when blackberry boots up at the bottom of the screen it will say "with Google play store!"

That would be way cool and actually give bb10 something almost no other platform out there has which is the ability of multiple app platforms

Posted via CB10
    11-02-15 01:24 AM
    People will start returning Priv and will be happy with BB10.
    11-02-15 05:08 AM
31 12