Hello, Happy new year, and I also want happy new year, so plz help me.

you know my passport drained battery faster than before, so i decided to reset it.

And i connected it to my laptop, and turned the link on and I did it with the link program. The matter is it was last Sunday, and I tried something instead of waiting for 100%, because it didn't get 100%. It's like this 0 to 90 it takes around 6 hours which is not bad at all after all, but 90 to 97 around 6 hours? and 97 to 98 around 12 hours? and 98 to 99 around 12 hours. and I don't know 99 to 100, because I haven't got there yet.

Actually, this isn't the first time on it. I don't know what's wrong with my passport.

there are some questions

Has anyone got this experience? or If somebody got touchdown? plz tell me. did you make it?

And somebody told me that I should try the autoloader, but how to do that? because it's already on the process, and the link couldn't detect my passport. But I saw a small icon about a sort of BB program in my taskbar on my laptop near the sound icon. maybe my laptop noticed my passport? IDK

Anyway, how could I make the link program detect my passport? or how to stop the reset, becase when I push the power button a long time, It restarts I mean the reset is just restarting I saw it 3 times.

anyway, it's a new year, and my phone drives me crazy, please help me. show me a way to fix it.

Best regards.
    12-31-15 09:06 AM
    There are already countless posts on this issue.
    Do a little searching and reading before asking the same question that has been answered already.

I'm in no way trying to be mean to you. I'm just making a suggestion because you're setting yourself up for a lot of negative responses.

IN general.. it shouldn't take more than 15 to 30 minutes to install/ upgrade a new OS.

Read the "HOW TO's" so you'll know what you did wrong and how to do it the correct way.
    I'll tell you this much. THE ISSUE IS NOT IN THE SOFTWARE.
    12-31-15 09:50 AM
    Just disconnect the phone from the computer and let it die. Then reconnect it to the computer and open BlackBerry link. If your logged in to the BlackBerry link with the same ID that you had on the phone BlackBerry link will detect your phone and you can reload the OS

Posted via CB10
    01-03-16 12:49 AM
    Reinstall OS using autoloader.

Posted via CB10
    Lostboy5151 likes this.
    01-03-16 06:52 AM
    Just disconnect the phone from the computer and let it die. Then reconnect it to the computer and open BlackBerry link. If your logged in to the BlackBerry link with the same ID that you had on the phone BlackBerry link will detect your phone and you can reload the OS

Posted via CB10

Just disconnect the phone from the computer and let it die???
    DISREGARD THIS POST

If you need more convincing consider that I've been a helpful member here for years and have solved close to 20,000 more issues than this poster.
    01-05-16 12:33 AM
    Reinstall OS using autoloader.

Posted via CB10
    That's it. just reinstall? No explanation why?
    01-05-16 12:35 AM
    I was in the same position this weekend, three days doing a wipe. Not exactly how I wanted to spend New Years day and weekend. So I searched "how to interrupt a security wipe on BB10".
    I found this thread. It worked. I was able to reload the latest update, then I used Sachesi to downgrade to .2813. Here's the link to the post that helped me: http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?p=12166229
    01-05-16 03:51 AM
    I read enough post on cb that you should never do a wipe, instead just load the same os with an autoloader. Same thing, but faster.

Posted via Q10
    Last edited by barisxpeace; 01-05-16 at 04:36 AM.
    01-05-16 03:57 AM
    Just disconnect the phone from the computer and let it die???
    DISREGARD THIS POST

If you need more convincing consider that I've been a helpful member here for years and have solved close to 20,000 more issues than this poster.
    You might have been a helpful member for many years and solved many issues but I told what worked for me.

A request: could you take a look at my post from the BlackBerry Q5 forum about battery percentage calibration please. I would appreciate any help with that issue. It's been irritating me since the last one and a half months! Please.

Posted via CB10
    01-05-16 06:09 AM
    I read enough post on cb that you should never do a wipe, instead just load the same os with an autoloader. Same thing, but faster.

Posted via Q10
    I was a victim of my own making. I failed to follow one of my steadfast rules, do a search and/or research of any issue before taking action.
    Lessons learned. At least now I know how to get out of a soft brick/bootloops without having to resort to wiping.
    01-05-16 06:21 AM