LTE is so over rated. I have shut mine off and just use HPSA+. Works just as well and in some cases better due to the limited band width during busy times. Remember, the wifi hot spots generally use pretty cheap equipment. They can be overloaded easily. Just mo

Posted via CB10
    Lendo likes this.
    07-20-13 08:49 PM
    LTE is so over rated. I have shut mine off and just use HPSA+. Works just as well and in some cases better due to the limited band width during busy times. Remember, the wifi hot spots generally use pretty cheap equipment. They can be overloaded easily. Just mo

Posted via CB10
    I'm inclined to agree. LTE is off on mine always.
    07-20-13 08:52 PM
    I'm inclined to agree. LTE is off on mine always.
    Lte for me is usually around 27mb down versus 200k for 3G. Go team CDMA?!
    07-20-13 09:14 PM
    Not sure when it did start with me. But basically every now and then the browser just go white the page don't load (this mainly occur after at least one tap is active). I can only fix it by exiting the browser! Very frustrating

This happened with me with both lte and wifi

Posted via CB10
    07-20-13 09:28 PM
    I've had this problem only a few times with a leaked OS I was using. The only work around was to go into Desktop mode. Sounds silly but it worked. Many pages try to figure out what device you are using in order to personalize advertising and what not. My bank website thinks I'm using an Android device (Maybe if it is not iPhone the site assumes Android by default). Almost all websites load advertising first and if that fails, the content you actually want won't even start to load. Won't hurt to try...
    07-20-13 10:09 PM
    The only issue I've had with the browser has been it being unresponsive when I'm attempting to load another page. For example, via Google, if I type in the search bar, I would be able to click enter to proceed or the go arrow. I generally have to close the browser, reopen, and proceed from there. No clue what's up with it. (Oh, and I've wiped my device at least three times since owning it, so that's not a fix for it.)

Posted via CB10
    07-21-13 03:17 AM
    Browser is fine for me. In fact, all three of the browsers I use on my Z are fine. No need to rant about it. If you think the phone is not working up to your standards, get something that will work. Pretty simple.
    07-21-13 03:27 AM
    Anybody have the problem with the disappearing back button in the browser? It's driving me crazy

Posted on my Q10.......while on the can
    I do sometimes!!!

Posted via CB10
    terdferguson3 likes this.
    07-21-13 12:01 PM
33 12