First i should say i'm a new crackberry member so sorry if i posted this in wrong place.
    I have switched FROM blackberry priv to blackberry classic because i did not liked android and big screen size but i loved physical keyboard and bb services. What i don't understand is i have certain problems with my classic such as bbm video not being available, blackberry link not working properly, blackberry blend not working at all and some inconsistent battery usage; so i checked for ota updates on my phone. It reports 10.3.2.2836 as the last version available but I've seen threads about version 10.3.3.2+.

I wonder if there is something wrong with my phone, like a corrupt firmware, or simply blackberry stopped pushing updates long time ago.
    Thanks for your time answering.
    05-29-17 10:48 AM
    - BlackBerry Link hardly ever worked properly, even when it was still supported. It hasn't been updated in forever.
    - BlackBerry Blend has been effectively dead for months, don't expect it to improve. It's no longer supported.

^Neither of these two concerns are concerns with your phones. The apps are old, unsupported and barely work as is.

BBM Video and Inconsistent battery usage could be just about anything but getting on 10.3.3 might help. As for BlackBerry stopping pushing updates, you made no mention of your carrier or if your device was factory unlocked, though, it doesn't matter at this point. Download 10.3.3 and see if it improves your experience. You'll need to use an autoloader.

https://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-l...rchive-943672/
    05-29-17 11:03 AM
    BBM Video and Inconsistent battery usage could be just about anything but getting on 10.3.3 might help. As for BlackBerry stopping pushing updates, you made no mention of your carrier or if your device was factory unlocked, though, it doesn't matter at this point. Download 10.3.3 and see if it improves your experience. You'll need to use an autoloader.

https://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-l...rchive-943672/
    Thanks. My device is carrier unlocked. Would you recommend sachesi tool or autoloader for upgrading.
    05-29-17 11:20 AM
    Thanks. My device is carrier unlocked. Would you recommend sachesi tool or autoloader for upgrading.
    Entirely up to you. It's your data.

- If you wish to retain as much as possible: Use Sachesi (assuming it still works)
    - If you want a really clean load and fresh start: Just run the autoloader, it'll wipe everything (Arguably best way to ensure all goes well)
    05-29-17 11:23 AM
    - If you want a really clean load and fresh start: Just run the autoloader, it'll wipe everything (Arguably best way to ensure all goes well)
    Particularly with 10.3.3 it would seem.
    05-29-17 12:05 PM