For example, will I be able to do a Web search on a store, and then call that store in my dialer directly from the search results? How about navigate to it on a map app right from the search results? Just a couple of examples, but these kinds of functions are important on a phone.

Sharing is also important. In an android browser I can share any webpage with a virtually limitless number of services. Box, dropbox, evernote, email, facebook, twitter, bluetooth... any app I have installed on my phone will get integrated into the browser for sharing. Even iOS only allows 3 options.

How about customization? Will I be able to change my display brightness, wifi and other settings right from teh main screen, like I can do somewhat on the Playbook? Organize my apps into folders instead of using the old "grid of apps" iOS type layout?

Notifications? BB10 should let me receive notifications for pretty much any app in existence that uses them, whether it's a FB notification, text, email, or even Tapatalk forum post getting answered.

Continuing with convenience, how well will BB10's file management work? Can I "Open As" for multiple file types using different apps. Will I only be able to install apps from App World or can I sideload BB10 apps from other sources?

Maps and GPS navigation will need to be top notch.
    Last edited by omniusovermind; 04-27-12 at 08:01 AM.
    04-27-12 07:03 AM
    Yes, Thorsten talked about this concept of flow during the previous conference and it's a topic for BlackBerry Jam at next week's BB World.

BB10 will outshine the latest competitor phones in the UI/OS department
    04-27-12 07:45 AM
    Those are the things BBOS already does and how it is implemented on BB 10.00 is the main question. Have RIM got enough time to bake all this functionality into the OS before they launch it?

The PB OS lacks all this as of now.
    04-27-12 08:39 AM
    I'm really curious to see whats going to happen
    04-27-12 11:24 AM
    I'll be curious to see this as well. I'll be at BB10Jam, so hopefully it will be covered next week.
    04-27-12 11:33 AM
    Funny that an OS in early Alpha has all these features and everyone seems to know there are there......
    04-27-12 11:41 AM
    i just want to see how active sync email works since that really is all that keeps me with BB in the first place
    04-27-12 09:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD