I just checked out Inst10 again. I've always been pretty critical of Nemory's poor UI design. But Inst10 actually looks good. First good looking Nem app imo.

Posted via CB10
    05-14-15 03:41 PM
    What are we waiting for? We are waiting to stop waiting 30seconds every time we open the app. Slowest app. Everything works instantly on my passport except your app. And im not trying to be mean or anything I really appreciate your work and effort but stop adding a bunch of useless features and focus on making the app faster like igran or the android apk.

Posted via International Passport
    Dude. Try it first. It's faster than igrann especially on network requests. It's so natively connecting to servers and newest api it has a lot more features too.

Posted via CB10
    05-15-15 01:09 AM
    My girlfriend loves Instagram so as soon as Igrann was available so downloaded the free version.
    From the beginning there was problems with it like freezing up the phone on closing the app & showing wrong profile foto for her contacts in Instagram so she upgraded to the Pro version which worked way better.
    Problem was she is unable to clear the cache so over a month it loaded up 2.5G of data & even though she deleted the Pro version that data is still showing in the storage. She tried to contact the developer through their website & all she got was a automated reply

She then tried Inst10 and it is nowhere as good as Igrann free or pro & it showed up like 6 - 7 times in the hub & so she deleted it.......now back to Igrann free which still freezes her phone

Posted via CB10
    I've tried both and I actually own both. Freezing on I grann that's weird. Hub issues on insta 10 are gone dev fixed I have the app on z10 and passport and z30 they work. Insta added video uploading and according to my friend so did igran so retry re loading them and see

Posted via CB10
    05-15-15 01:16 AM
    I just checked out Inst10 again. I've always been pretty critical of Nemory's poor UI design. But Inst10 actually looks good. First good looking Nem app imo.

Posted via CB10
    Poor UI? Nem apps are always beautiful. I actually get asked hey that snapchat app works better then their native app? Wtf yeah android users liked the design better. Nem does an amazing job and to be honest love insta 10 even though I'm not into the service I've been using it a lot more lately because of my friends and the fact that they can recognize how to use the app is great

Posted via CB10
    05-15-15 01:18 AM
    Poor UI? Nem apps are always beautiful. I actually get asked hey that snapchat app works better then their native app? Wtf yeah android users liked the design better. Nem does an amazing job and to be honest love insta 10 even though I'm not into the service I've been using it a lot more lately because of my friends and the fact that they can recognize how to use the app is great

Posted via CB10
    I bought the Facebook Messenger app, and it has never been usable. Creating a new UI scheme that improves nothing is a waste and it fights with BB10's standard UI rules.

I just greatly prefer apps that fit in with whatever OS the app has been made for.

BlackBerry's BBM app for Windows Phone is a great example of how to follow OS UI lookbook/rules.

All that said, Inst10 looks like a good app.

Posted via CB10
    05-15-15 09:43 AM
    I bought the Facebook Messenger app, and it has never been usable. Creating a new UI scheme that improves nothing is a waste and it fights with BB10's standard UI rules.

I just greatly prefer apps that fit in with whatever OS the app has been made for.

BlackBerry's BBM app for Windows Phone is a great example of how to follow OS UI lookbook/rules.

All that said, Inst10 looks like a good app.

Posted via CB10
    Try the latest from beta zone then. Thanks

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    05-29-15 12:06 AM
    I've downloaded Instagram via Snap and it seems to work well. I've not used it before but it is uploading photos.
    05-31-15 06:59 PM
    Passport keyboard scrolling when you've searched for a specific person and are viewing their photos is BROKEN in Insta10.

And when you search for people, and the results list comes up, you have to click directly on their photo or name to go into their photos. You can't click anywhere on their bar.

Are you ever going to fix these things? They have been reported before.

Posted via CB10
    05-31-15 07:17 PM
    Igrann works great and it's 1/3 the size of the other one

Posted via CB10
    05-31-15 08:47 PM
    Inst10 developer refuses to acknowledge broken feature of his app.

Posted via CB10
    ZeBB45, alb101 and 007Storm like this.
    06-01-15 05:16 AM

Posted via CB10
    This.....

Q10 - 10.3.2.680  < σиє ℓσνє > 
    06-01-15 01:20 PM
    Passport keyboard scrolling when you've searched for a specific person and are viewing their photos is BROKEN in Insta10.

And when you search for people, and the results list comes up, you have to click directly on their photo or name to go into their photos. You can't click anywhere on their bar.

Are you ever going to fix these things? They have been reported before.

Posted via CB10
    I've never heard of this issue before. Nor my thread nor my email. Or maybe I just missed it. I'm not a robot to be perfect though. But thanks.

Posted via CB10
    06-01-15 06:32 PM
    Now that you know about it, can you look into it?

Posted via CB10
    06-01-15 07:54 PM
    Now that you know about it, can you look into it?

Posted via CB10
    Of course

Posted via CB10
    06-02-15 06:48 PM

Posted via CB10
    That's wrong
    06-06-15 11:04 AM
    Does anyone know which version of the android client allows for video uploading from file browser on bb10 os 10.3.x? Every time I try to upload a video I get 'upload failed'.... Very frustrating...
    06-09-15 01:20 AM
    Inst10 is asking me to check my credentials after restoring a backup... but the app has already been uninstalled...

Igrann still is best!

Posted via CB10
    06-09-15 10:00 AM
    Inst10 is asking me to check my credentials after restoring a backup... but the app has already been uninstalled...

Igrann still is best!

Posted via CB10
    Thats because you restored from backup. Feature wise, inst10 has a ton. Oh and the UI and responsiveness?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    06-09-15 04:06 PM
    Insta 10 is beautiful and very fluid on my Passport, just saying!

Posted via CB10
    06-09-15 06:33 PM
    They both suck...constantly "freezes" my Passport.

Posted via CB10
    09-06-15 02:27 PM
120 ... 345