instagram works fine....igrann is better, though it lacks a couple features which I dont ever use...

Posted via CBX
    03-06-15 07:50 AM
    *poof!* it just crashed on me. ...also, while the bottom bar hides itself on scrolling it quickly pops back up before I have a chance to read the photo caption. close but no cigar yet, igrann.

Posted via CBX
    03-06-15 08:04 AM
    I still prefer the android version to the natives
    03-06-15 08:17 AM
    *poof!* it just crashed on me. ...also, while the bottom bar hides itself on scrolling it quickly pops back up before I have a chance to read the photo caption. close but no cigar yet, igrann.

Posted via CBX
    Tried inst10.? Bars popup or hide only when you tell it to

Posted via CB10
    03-06-15 08:22 AM
    I'm surprised by all of the reports of iGrann not working well. Maybe I've been lucky, but iGrann has always worked well for me, both on my Z10 and now my Q10, with 10.2 and now 10.3!

Posted via CB10
    03-06-15 08:23 AM
    yes, isnt10 is not for me. pop-ups, forced purchase, inexplicably huge download size, and a developer with a very bad reputation.
    also, an unpronounceable stupid name.

Posted via CBX
    Akuji_ism likes this.
    03-06-15 08:27 AM
    yes, isnt10 is not for me. pop-ups, forced purchase, inexplicably huge download size, and a developer with a very bad reputation.
    also, an unpronounceable stupid name.

Posted via CBX
    Popups are for trial mode only to remind users. There is no force purchase happenining anywhere. Huge download size because of the high quality icons used + emojis and the great features of course that even the android apk can't defeat (except video uploading. )

You can say bad reputation, true. But for a very tiny user base compared to the real world customers. Stupid name for your opinion but the majority voted for it that means it's not for the majority.

Thank you.

Posted via CB10
    etnt7 likes this.
    03-06-15 08:44 AM
    new version of igrann is out and several issues are resolved!
    this client is back on top! check it out...

Posted via CBX
    03-12-15 09:26 AM
    new version of igrann is out and several issues are resolved!
    this client is back on top! check it out...

Posted via CBX
    We get it, you prefer Igrann.. I don't understand why you keep repeating yourself?!

Nemory is doing a great job listening to feedback and doing what he can to make everyone happy. Even though we know that its impossible to please everyone.
    Igrann was the first out there that pushed out an app a lot if bb10 users wanted. Im glad to see devs supporting the bb10 platform.

I'm with a lot of users on here that still prefers the apk version also. It does everything I want it too, you cant beat the IG filters (which is the whole purpose of the app). When our native devs implement the IG filters, then it'll be a whole new ball game.

Speaking of ball game, so pumped for baseball season coming up... Lets go go go go White Sox!!!

posted with my zзо
    03-13-15 07:52 AM
    apk version crashes when I try to upload. igrann rock solid now.

Posted via CBX
    03-13-15 08:38 AM
    Any of these two allow posting of photos without cropping into a square?

Posted via CB10
    dpw09 likes this.
    05-08-15 04:32 PM
    Any of these two allow posting of photos without cropping into a square?

Posted via CB10
    you seem new..

Posted via CBX
    05-09-15 09:48 AM
    Hmmm... I see no issues with the Android version.

Is this more of a "use as few Android apps as possible" thing?

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk
    Well if a native version offers the same experience then why not?

Posted via CB10
    05-09-15 11:38 AM
    you seem new..

Posted via CBX
    Very new to instagram. Only just realised that it only allows square photos.

Posted via CB10
    05-09-15 12:03 PM
    Guess there's an app somewhere.

Posted via CB10
    05-09-15 12:04 PM
    Very new to instagram. Only just realised that it only allows square photos.

Posted via CB10
    Secret BlackBerry & Instagram partnership confirmed.

Posted via my BlackBerry Passport - 10.3.1.2576
    05-10-15 03:38 AM
    I have both apps and I'd say you should opt for igrann pro.

Inst10 has a very beautiful UI and looks like the official instagram app, it also allows you to customise it's clients wallpaper. That said inst10's headless function is not very stable, after using it for a day or two it's notifications stop functioning (and yes ive extened the notification referesh time and killed and restarted headless when it runs into this error)

When you are paying for an native instagram app you're really paying for the push notification so without those functioning properly it's a wasted effort. I live in hopes that Nemory will continue his development for inst10 and crush those bugs, as he is building other apps I'm not so confident that will happen.

Go for igrann pro, it's UI looks similar to BBM's layout and is stable with a recent beta functionality of uploading videos. Sachi is a great developer. Sorry for writing you an essay here

Q10 - 10.3.2.500
    05-10-15 06:06 AM
    !grann

Posted via CB10
    05-10-15 01:47 PM
    IGrann for me.

As for the apk, yes, I try to run as few Android apps as possible. I don't hate Android, but the Android player eats into my battery life a bit more.

Also I like using native apps. We all want more native apps and devs working on them, so why ask for apps and then reject them for Android versions?

Posted via CB10
    05-10-15 06:13 PM
    Guess there's an app somewhere.

Posted via CB10
    Use Effetica on BlackBerry World. It has a padding feature to make your pictures turn into a square.

Posted via CB10
    Fastmarc likes this.
    05-11-15 04:07 AM
    New Inst10 v2.0.100.1 Update in Beta Zone: https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs...tent/35142896/

Enjoy Uploading Videos, Regram Videos, Video Filters/Editor, Faster Performance, Prioritized Notifications, Improvements, Bug Fixes and MORE!

- New Video Recorder (Beautiful, User friendly UI and UX, High Quality)
    - Upload Recorded Videos from Inst10 Camera (Can’t upload from Gallery Yet)
    - Edit Recorded Videos with Advanced Video Editor + Filters
    - Regram Video Posts to your own Feeds
    - Automatically Adds Thumbnail to Video (No Need for the app to take a separate shot before recording)
    - Prioritized Notifications (get notified by: Comments only, Mentions only, tags only, likes only, follow only, check all you need)
    - Improved Startup Time from 8 seconds to only 3-4 seconds
    - Removed Logout Action Item from Options (Use Remove Account from Accounts Page to Logout Instead)
    - Improved Picture Picker
    - Biography limits to 150 Characters for preventing server errors

What are you waiting for? Grab it now!

#TeamBlackBerry #NemoryStudios
    05-14-15 10:02 AM
    iGrann without hesitation.

Posted via CB10
    05-14-15 12:10 PM
    I had a good time with iGrann but Inst10 is just better. Or should I say, inst10 suits me better.

It pretty much comes down to user's preference.

Posted via my BlackBerry Passport - 10.3.1.2576
    05-14-15 01:13 PM
    New Inst10 v2.0.100.1 Update in Beta Zone: https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs...tent/35142896/

Enjoy Uploading Videos, Regram Videos, Video Filters/Editor, Faster Performance, Prioritized Notifications, Improvements, Bug Fixes and MORE!

- New Video Recorder (Beautiful, User friendly UI and UX, High Quality)
    - Upload Recorded Videos from Inst10 Camera (Can�t upload from Gallery Yet)
    - Edit Recorded Videos with Advanced Video Editor + Filters
    - Regram Video Posts to your own Feeds
    - Automatically Adds Thumbnail to Video (No Need for the app to take a separate shot before recording)
    - Prioritized Notifications (get notified by: Comments only, Mentions only, tags only, likes only, follow only, check all you need)
    - Improved Startup Time from 8 seconds to only 3-4 seconds
    - Removed Logout Action Item from Options (Use Remove Account from Accounts Page to Logout Instead)
    - Improved Picture Picker
    - Biography limits to 150 Characters for preventing server errors

What are you waiting for? Grab it now!

#TeamBlackBerry #NemoryStudios
    What are we waiting for? We are waiting to stop waiting 30seconds every time we open the app. Slowest app. Everything works instantly on my passport except your app. And im not trying to be mean or anything I really appreciate your work and effort but stop adding a bunch of useless features and focus on making the app faster like igran or the android apk.

Posted via International Passport
    05-14-15 01:22 PM
    Was on igrann pro, but to many problems (developer didn't even contact me back...seriously).
    Now on inst10 an feels superior...

Posted via CB10
    05-14-15 02:39 PM
120 ... 2345