I purchased iGrann Pro before the ecommerce shutdown on Blackberry World. Everything was working fine, but I can no longer receive direct messages. Is this an issue with everyone now? Can I solve it by reinstalling? If I reinstall, do I still get to keep my Pro features?

Posted via CB10
    01-13-19 07:58 PM
    I think Instagram changed how direct messages are handled, and iGrann hasn't been updated in a while. I thiiiink Inst10 supports direct messaging still, but it's been a few months since my Classic broke.
    01-14-19 05:10 PM
    I purchased iGrann Pro before the ecommerce shutdown on Blackberry World. Everything was working fine, but I can no longer receive direct messages. Is this an issue with everyone now? Can I solve it by reinstalling? If I reinstall, do I still get to keep my Pro features?

Posted via CB10
    Munchkin, I can't speak to iGrann direct messaging directly, but generally speaking yes, if you reinstall the app you can usually keep your Pro features. The only time this may or may not be the case is if you have to "restore" from within the app--then it may be developer-dependent.
    01-17-19 07:13 PM
    Not being into social media etc I had to look this up. I thought perhaps it was a messaging service for the elderly! It still shows up on BBW for me.

Posted via my Awesome passport
    01-18-19 07:42 AM
    Not being into social media etc I had to look this up. I thought perhaps it was a messaging service for the elderly! It still shows up on BBW for me.

Posted via my Awesome passport
    Haha yes it's an Instagram-compatible app. I know it's available for download still, but I made an in-app purchase to get rid of ads, and I'm not sure if that will stay.

Posted via CB10
    01-18-19 11:42 PM
    I emailed the developer some weeks ago and asked if we would see an updated payed version in 2019, and his answer was "yes, have been working on it". Of course not via BBW but I guess info about that will come through the app itself in "news/igrann".

Posted via CB10
    01-19-19 09:02 AM
    hi
    I loved the app igrann but I had a problem...
    I had logged on and every thing was fine but only the first post would show and when I would scroll down iit would just load and LOAD!
    It just wouldn't show!
    (am using the free vesion.)

Posted via CB10
    02-17-19 11:39 AM
    so...
    any help yet?

Posted via CB10
    02-19-19 10:07 AM
    Sometimes you get a blank/white screen if scrolling very fast, then you have to wait a while for images to load. But what you describe I haven't seen. You may try to clear cache (have no idea if it works) or reinstall . If you find no solution you can mail the developer.

Posted via CB10
    02-19-19 03:11 PM
    yup and tnx...
    I'll try it!
    :-D

Posted via CB10
    02-19-19 10:44 PM