If you were directing the next BlackBerry 10 commercial what would you feature? You have 400 characters to pitch your best idea. Go! @gadway asks on his BBM Channel C000D23B4

Posted via CB10
    07-17-13 11:15 PM
    Different people, ages, settings. One BlackBerry fan. One non believer. BlackBerry fan shows off phone/features/apps. NB in each scene repeats "It can do that?!". Voice over "the new bb10...it can do that...and more"
    Fin.

Hopefully 10.2 brings more apps because you need to show off the heavy hitter apps for this to work: candy crush. Instagram. Vine.
    07-17-13 11:23 PM
    I would show what the phone can do, play loud music in the background and end it with time shift photo of a baby going from crying to smiling

Canadian Z10 owner on Telus
    07-17-13 11:32 PM
    If you have BBM Channels go to @gadway channel C000D23B and give him your ideas. He is Senior Manager for Marketing of BlackBerry products

Posted via CB10
    07-17-13 11:56 PM
    It should be like a visa commercial:

"2 Years in development: 100 million dollars,

Mediocre marketing campaign: 300 million dollars

Making a device lacking the features of your devices from 3 years ago: priceless mistake for a public company

BB10, keep moving"

Posted via CB10
    07-18-13 01:35 AM
    Nah, I would have the commercial follow around a soccer mom and her using the different features such as taking pictures and rewinding time and sending them to siblings, then using the voice to text recognition feature, then communicating with other moms using BBM updates about bringing snacks to her kids soccer/football game, Then end the commercial with the Mom snapping a video and sending it through BBM or posting it to Twitter of her son scoring a goal or something.

Then following that commercial have it a follow a business man or a teenager and show different apps and abilities that benefits the business man, such as booking flights and hotels on the fly as the a flight gets cancelled and gets a taxi, then shows a huge long line of people waiting to do things while the business man using the blackberry gets charted off to his next destination while now skyping with his family saying he won't be coming home until the next day.

The teenager could be looking to get tickets to a concert and uses an app to do so, once he gets tickets he can check in via foursquare or facebook and takes pictures using the timelapse and gets a cool shot of the lead singer doing something cool or crowd surfing. then he can video chat with his parents to show he's ok and creates a story maker montage to which he can send his parents all while having some late dinner and send it off to them through BBM.

I'm sure there could be better stuff, but this is all off the top of my head and the marketing needs to show how a Blackberry can be very cool and easy to use along with making somebody's life easier or enhancing it as my Blackberry does.
    07-18-13 03:58 AM
    I can't say what I would do for an advert, but I would certainly stop this: unbelievable CrackBerry.

If you were making the next BlackBerry Commercial-nexus-4-ad.jpg
    07-18-13 06:44 AM
    1)Old grandpa with the old BB, heading to the nursing home young hipster hanging with a Z10, living it up and partying, caption:This ain't your grandpas Blackberry!!

2) a multitude of sheep all going in the same direction, one sheep moves apart from the rest, strips out of his sheets clothes and metamorphoses into a hot, stud of a wolf with a Z10... While all the ewes swoon over him..
    Caption: dare to do it Blackberry style!
    BigRob673 likes this.
    07-18-13 07:07 AM
    Come on #TeamCrackBerry you're always offering opinions on what @BlackBerry is doing wrong. @gadway has only got 18 responses so far. Go give your 400characters worth!

Posted via CB10
    07-18-13 01:00 PM
    Get Terry Crews from the old spice commercials.

AaAAaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!!!

Posted via CB10
    07-18-13 03:37 PM
    To promote the Z10 keyboard.
    Think street performer with buckets tapping lol's and brb's vs. Full orchestra conductor tossing full words around. Can you hear the music?

via CB10 on ZED10
    07-18-13 04:44 PM