Unlocked PP from Amazon with Vodafone Germany nano SIM.
    No update available yet. Shouldn't be too far away given the number of people that received the new version.

10.3.1.2576 is pretty stable so I won't go bunkers when the update shows up

 Posted via CB10 from my Passport SQW100-1/10.3.1.2576
    06-07-15 08:19 AM
    ???
    What's not clear to you? He said unlike in India, carrier dependency exists in at least two continents. One cannot generalize for the entire world based on their experience in India.
    06-07-15 09:16 AM
    Unlocked Passport from Amazon, running on AT&T. I do not understand how the blend update works though. I still have the older version of blend on my Mac and can't for the life of me find out how to get the updated design version that supposably released with the 10.3.2 update. Could someone please explain how I get the update. Thank you.
    06-07-15 09:17 AM
    The OTA update directly from BlackBerry is being rolled out geographically. It appears North America was first.
    I am in Canada using an unlocked Z30 on Bell and I still do not have the update.
    06-07-15 10:47 AM
    I am in Canada using an unlocked Z30 on Bell and I still do not have the update.
    Factory unlocked or locked to a carrier and later unlocked?
    06-07-15 12:43 PM
    Q5 unlocked, germany, Provider SIMYO (EPLUS/Telefonica) got 10.3.2.500

Posted via CB10
    06-08-15 07:46 AM
    Factory unlocked or locked to a carrier and later unlocked?
    It's via the internal employee Shop BlackBerry as I had a friend order me one when he was still working there, so it's factory unlocked.
    06-08-15 08:26 AM
    I didn't get anything either. Canada, Bell, Z10. Not unlocked though.
    06-08-15 09:46 AM
    I did not get anything on 3 unlocked devices with Fido Canada also. I don't think it has anything to do with being factory unlocked or not...
    06-08-15 10:46 AM
    BlackBerry Z30 bought through an employee.....on Telus in Canada

Posted via CB10
    ShopBB Z30, T-Mobile USA. Got it yesterday around 1pm CDT.

Plugged into Link to back it up before installing, and it notified me of the update there as well, so if you have an unlocked device but haven't received the OTA update notification yet you might try Link.

Posted via CB10
    USA ATT Unlocked Shop Blackberry Z30
    USA. AT&T - Z30 from shopblackberry.com.
    USA AT&T, Z30 unlocked, originally from Claro... Nothing so far.

Wife is on unlocked ATT Z10 on Cricket, nothing either.
    If above persons received OTA On their carriers, why can't we use Sachesi to pull those carriers update? Or how about BlackBerry servers directly?

Sent from Z30 on Tapatalk
    06-08-15 11:06 PM
    Same here, Canada, Bell/Virgin Z30 and nothing yet

Posted via CB10
    06-09-15 05:56 AM
    Unlocked Passport bought from a local store (hotgadets ortigas,pasig city) here in the Philippines, using a Globe Telecom mobile prepaid nano sim card. Still no update. Sad.very.Sad.LoL...

Posted via CB10
    06-09-15 07:26 AM
    USA AT&T, Z30 unlocked, originally from Claro... Nothing so far.

Wife is on unlocked ATT Z10 on Cricket, nothing either.
    If above persons received OTA On their carriers, why can't we use Sachesi to pull those carriers update? Or how about BlackBerry servers directly?
    Carriers haven't pushed 10.3.2 out yet. It has only gone out to factory unlocked phones, that too with a geographic and/or IMEI range stagger.

Locked and unlocked phones that came from a carrier are both the same in this regard. They're considered carrier phones and are therefore subject to carrier release schedules.
    gfondeur likes this.
    06-09-15 11:28 AM
    People keep saying it's available for all unlocked phones, but this is not true. As evidenced by people on this thread and also elsewhere, many people have Shop BlackBerry phones with no update in sight.
    06-09-15 01:54 PM
    Carriers haven't pushed 10.3.2 out yet. It has only gone out to factory unlocked phones, that too with a geographic and/or IMEI range stagger.

Locked and unlocked phones that came from a carrier are both the same in this regard. They're considered carrier phones and are therefore subject to carrier release schedules.
    I understand, they go by IMEI then we are out of luck, no wonder my phone never gets updates from AT&T or BB. Thanks for the info.
    I wish BB just stopped doing this and gave the choice to the end user, at least the advanced users. The thing is, BB does not want to step over the carrier and change the version of the carrier's device that carrier may not be able to support, but people like you and me never deal with the carrier, so we should be able to accept a TOS/EULA or something and take all risks and update.
    06-09-15 08:03 PM
    I understand, they go by IMEI then we are out of luck, no wonder my phone never gets updates from AT&T or BB. Thanks for the info.
    I wish BB just stopped doing this and gave the choice to the end user, at least the advanced users. The thing is, BB does not want to step over the carrier and change the version of the carrier's device that carrier may not be able to support, but people like you and me never deal with the carrier, so we should be able to accept a TOS/EULA or something and take all risks and update.
    If you have a locked phone, I don't think BB's ever going to override the carrier. It's probably a contractual thing, because if something goes wrong, who's to say that the customer isn't going to go bug the carrier that didn't approve this release? And since the reps have never been trained on this OS (as if they ever are...) how are they going to troubleshoot?

I appreciate that the Sachesi/autoloader routes exist for advanced users.
    gfondeur likes this.
    06-09-15 08:18 PM
    Unlocked Passport from shop.blackberry, running on AT&T, and I still haven't received the update a week later.

The phone shipped with 10.3.0, and I got 10.3.1 within a couple of days of it being released, not sure why 10.3.2 is taking so long.

Posted via CB10 from my Passport
    06-09-15 08:32 PM
    Unlocked z30 on tmobile USA

Blackberry Z30
    06-09-15 08:35 PM
    Also, I should point out that I've tried the "power down, remove SIM, power on, check for updates via WiFi only" trick, and still nothing. I think something is stuck on BlackBerry's end.

Posted via CB10 from my Passport
    06-09-15 09:00 PM
    Passport, Amazon Unlocked, ATT, California USA

Posted via CB10
    06-09-15 09:43 PM
    If you have a locked phone, I don't think BB's ever going to override the carrier. It's probably a contractual thing, because if something goes wrong, who's to say that the customer isn't going to go bug the carrier that didn't approve this release? And since the reps have never been trained on this OS (as if they ever are...) how are they going to troubleshoot?

I appreciate that the Sachesi/autoloader routes exist for advanced users.
    No I was talking about unlocked phone from ABC carrier but currently on XYZ carrier (like my wife's Z10 or my Z30) at least we should be given the opportunity to update under our own discretion because we are no longer tied to that ABC carrier.

I think autoloader is a life saver, anyway you put it, but most people have no clue and I know personally that some people still use older 10.2 versions on their phones, just like when 10.2 was released many people were still on 10.1 unaware of all the goodies 10.2 brought.

Remember how OS7 had links on BB website you could pick the loader file and download, and then we deleted the carrier file and just load away, those were the days!
    06-09-15 11:32 PM
    Unlocked Passport T-Mobile

Posted via CB10
    06-10-15 06:24 AM
    I'm sure Verizon will never send out the update. I have a Z30 and Verizon hasn't even pushed out 10.3.1 and now 10.3.2 is out. I know you can update yourself but I shouldn't have to. I pay $130 a month for one phone that will never get a update. I can't wait for my contract to be up. Screw Verizon and I'm starting to think the same about blackberry.

Posted via CB10 from my Z30
    06-10-15 06:48 AM
    Customer services should. Do more

Posted via CB10
    06-10-15 08:17 AM
    No I was talking about unlocked phone from ABC carrier but currently on XYZ carrier (like my wife's Z10 or my Z30) at least we should be given the opportunity to update under our own discretion because we are no longer tied to that ABC carrier.
    But BB doesn't know that, especially that it's not a permanent 'move.'

I think autoloader is a life saver, anyway you put it, but most people have no clue and I know personally that some people still use older 10.2 versions on their phones, just like when 10.2 was released many people were still on 10.1 unaware of all the goodies 10.2 brought.
    Right. I thought we were talking about advanced users.

Remember how OS7 had links on BB website you could pick the loader file and download, and then we deleted the carrier file and just load away, those were the days!
    IIRC, you had to pick the carrier from a list and be essentially saying that you were downloading your carrier's update--which was basically lying to BB. Did they know about people downloading not-carrier's updates? Absolutely. But they couldn't be seen actively directing people to do it, I'm guessing. I'm thinking the "leave the updates on publicly accessible servers for Sachesi to find" is an extension of that semi-laissez faire.
    gfondeur likes this.
    06-10-15 09:24 AM
177 ... 34567 ...