It will be way more advance than BB10 OS...

MrRJ likes this.
    09-13-13 07:33 PM
    Very nice. But I'm not very impressed. Some people will for sure.

Posted via CB10
    09-13-13 07:37 PM
    that has some crazy useful and cool features!!! if only it didnt look so ugly
    09-13-13 07:44 PM
    Those tiles are so damn confusing, it looks good. Blackberry should take a look at that and take some of those features for sure.

Posted via CB10
    09-13-13 07:44 PM
    Split screen is kinda cool. With the screen real estate of z30 that will be useful for some.

Posted via CB10
    09-13-13 08:53 PM
    That is pretty awesome.

Things I noticed that I really like is interactive tiles, split screen multitasking (I know, I know - it is still a gimmick as long as BB10 doesn't do it), the task switching gesture and the quick launch feature.

It is kind of ironic that those last two features were available on older BlackBerry operating systems but not BlackBerry 10. The PlayBook could switch tasks so quickly without minimizing the app you were in and one of my all time favorite BlackBerry apps ever is QuickLaunch. I loved that app so much, made life easier.

I hope the things shown in this video become a reality. I enjoy using Windows Phone 8 and that UI would make it even better.
    09-13-13 09:27 PM
    That's freaking ugly. and of course it will be more advance that BB10 that is because is been create now not 2 years ago. Wait for 10.3 to see which one is more advance
    09-13-13 09:38 PM
    Just to be clear, this is video is not actually from Microsoft, right? It's just one person's concept of what the next WP should look like?
    09-13-13 09:44 PM
    Just to be clear, this is video is not actually from Microsoft, right? It's just one person's concept of what the next WP should look like?
    Correct, see the video description

On the other hand, that looks really awesome! By the time WP 8.1 drops, we are probably going to be seeing our first 10.3 leaks or "11" previews.
    Interesting and curious to see which one is better and if Microsoft really is going to incorporate the features shown off in that video

Posted via CB10
    09-13-13 09:59 PM
    There are some nice features and there are some familiar features. See app notifications on the right not the left? Totally different. Lol. Interesting if they pull it off. You never know MS could see this and like it enough to throw money at it. The developers at BlackBerry better see this. It would be some motivation to get to market first. Because nowadays it doesn't matter who thought of it. It only matters who gets there first. Anyway. Still don't like the UI. Just me though. It is very messy but people who like tons of info in front of them will love it. Better get a move on BB.
    09-13-13 10:02 PM
    Fan concept UI full of buzz words. Bleh

Posted via CB10
    09-13-13 10:08 PM
    I think this is a plant by MS

Posted via CB10
    09-14-13 12:13 AM
    Unimpressed...

Posted via CB10
    09-14-13 04:40 AM
    I realise this is a BB community and I'll get knocked for just saying this, but the fanboyism is strong in this thread.

I have a Q10. I had a 9900. I had a 9700. I had a 9000. I like the BlackBerry way as much as the rest of you, but whether this was created by MS, or by a fan, lets not deny that what was shown in this video was very good, useful and a step forward. In fact, a lot of it looked very similar to the functionality of BB10! If these features came to BB10 we'd all be rating it saying, "we already had the best OS, but now it's even better and we're more miles ahead of the rest.." Here we are though, with 'Meh' comments, because it aint BlackBerry.
    09-14-13 07:22 AM
    Here we are though, with 'Meh' comments, because it aint BlackBerry.
    My 'meh' is not because this isn't Blackberry, my 'meh' is because this isn't Microsoft. Lots of fans make lots of interesting videos about the future of iOS, Android, Meego, WP8, whatever. It doesn't mean that any of it is feasible, or even that any of it has been seen by the actual product teams responsible.

So it's not a fanboy thing at all, this is just an interesting video that doesn't mean much. This won't be interesting to me unless and until Microsoft starts showing what their plans are for the next WP.
    09-14-13 08:53 AM
    I've had Blackberrys for many years now, and a very strong defender of the brand. But I've also had the opportunity to use a windows phone for abit, and I have to admit, Live Tiles do have a fair appeal to them.

*sent from an australian Z10
    09-14-13 09:04 AM
    Have a good read.

Nokia designer explains why the Windows Phone interface is terrible - http://www.reddit.com/r/Android/comm...xhs0?context=3

Posted via CB10
    LopeZ10 likes this.
    09-14-13 09:37 AM
    I liked the video and some of what it showed off. I like that Windows Phone is becoming more like Windows 8 with its UI and multitasking elements. The interactive Live Tiles is something BlackBerry should do with Active Frames. In fact, BlackBerry should really expand on the multitasking capabilities of BlackBerry 10 and this include further developing the idea of Active Frames.

I always like the idea of Live Tiles and Windows Phone was always an attractive OS to me. However with1080p screen bringing that many Live Tiles to the screen at one time makes it look a bit much. There's too much going on at one time.
    09-14-13 09:41 AM
    I saw like 3 features that were pretty cool:

-splitscreen
    -directly access EQ and music by swiping down
    - directly go from app to app by swiping from the side

What I didn't like:
    -the layout of the text throughout the OS
    -the ADD inspired active frames

As for the three features that I thought were cool, those can be added to BB10. This is just a concept.
    anon(4077577) likes this.
    09-14-13 10:31 AM