If I wipe my BlackBerry 10 device and enter a different BlackBerry ID , will my bbm pin remain same as of that old id or it'll be changed for that new id.

Via SexXy Black Z10
    05-26-14 06:51 AM
    Your PIN number is hard-coded to your device. Your BlackBerry ID has all your past/current BBM and BlackBerry World purchases associated with it.

What are you trying to achieve by changing BB ID's?
    Your PIN number is hard-coded to your device. Your BlackBerry ID has all your past/current BBM and BlackBerry World purchases associated with it.

What are you trying to achieve by changing BB ID's?
    05-26-14 06:56 AM
    Actually I'm switching with my dad's z30 but I want my old pin which I use to have on my z10.
    What should I do now?

Via SexXy Black Z10
    05-26-14 07:20 AM
    You can't transfer the PIN. However, unless you have any outstanding BBM invitations or use PIN messaging, changing device/PIN should be no problem.

Your BlackBerry World purchases and BBM contacts will transfer with the switch from one device to the other, as long as you both use your own BB ID's when you do so. You'll also want to go to BBM > Settings, and ensure that "Save Chat History" is enabled before switching. I'd also recommend doing a full backup with the latest version of BlackBerry Link, to be safe.
    05-26-14 07:42 AM
    If I wipe my BlackBerry 10 device and enter a different BlackBerry ID , will my bbm pin remain same as of that old id or it'll be changed for that new id.

Via SexXy Black Z10
    04-19-15 01:05 AM
    Actually I'm switching with my dad's z30 but I want my old pin which I use to have on my z10.
    What should I do now?

Via SexXy Black Z10
    If you want to switch phone, you need to put in the BlackBerry ID you used for the Z10 in the Z30. You can't and there is no need to keep your old PIN. The first time you use BBM in your Z30, you'll be asked to switch. Once confirmed, all your BBM contacts will be brought to your new phone and your new PIN will be automatically updated in each of your contacts. This is pretty painless and simple. The only issue is that you'll lose your old chats in the new phone.

For apps purchased / previously installed from BlackBerry World, they will show up in the available section. You'll have to reinstall them.

To transfer other data from the Z10, I'd download Device Switch from BlackBerry World onto both phones and do the data transfer on WIFI.

If you use Password Keeper, export the entries in your Z10 to the documents folder and transfer the file to the Z30 with the rest of the data. After the transfer, you can import the entries to Password Keeper.

Wipe the Z10 only after you are satisfied that all info you need is on the Z30.

Posted via CB10
    04-19-15 08:48 AM
    You could buy a custom pin
    04-19-15 09:05 AM
    If I have a new BBID how do I use it on a Classic or passport that I've previously used with a different BBID?
    04-20-15 10:14 PM