BlackBerry does really listen to the customers indeed and they do an excellent job on that! Like the dark theme, white keyboard and so on..

But if we tell them that some of the users want an option to pick between the classic vertical call screen and the modern way, Will they reply to us?

So who's with me? Im sending a tweet to @blackberry

I know its not the priority in BlackBerry to implement this feature but hey let's make them know we want it!

Any thoughts? And what # we should use since I'm not a twitter guy :P.

Check out my new channel, Game logic : C0033A1A3
    11-15-14 08:19 AM
    Well, it seems to work with Honest Trailers.

Craig Abernethy likes this.
    11-15-14 08:38 AM
    BlackBerry does really listen to the customers indeed and they do an excellent job on that! Like the dark theme, white keyboard and so on..

But if we tell them that some of the users want an option to pick between the classic vertical call screen and the modern way, Will they reply to us?

I know its not the priority in BlackBerry to implement this feature but hey let's make them know we want it!

I'd suggest using BlackBerry's feedback site: https://blackberry.icanmakeitbetter.com/
    11-15-14 08:48 PM
    I'd suggest using BlackBerry's feedback site: https://blackberry.icanmakeitbetter.com/
    I doubt icanmakeitbetter is of any help, it seems to me that it is a waste of time. I have checked dozens of good ideas that are just in the acknowledge status and staying there for months, very few in my search were completed, perhaps just one.

Good to know if there are statistics of the ideas sent.
    11-18-14 07:00 AM
    I agree i liked the old call screen! It was unique

Posted via CB10 for Passport
    11-21-14 02:07 PM

I agree i liked the old call screen! It was unique

Posted via CB10 for Passport
    This poor horse has been beaten to death. No the old call screen will not be returning and no there will not be an option to have two. BlackBerry is focusing on productivity features and fine tuning BB10. There were to many complaints about it being to hard to use, and wanted to make it more streamlined and intuitive. Not everything on Android and iOS is a terrible idea and some cross over UI is helpful for adoption. Please let the old call screen rest in peace. The Squircle however....

Posted via CB10
    11-21-14 03:35 PM
    This poor horse has been beaten to death. No the old call screen will not be returning and no there will not be an option to have two. BlackBerry is focusing on productivity features and fine tuning BB10. There were to many complaints about it being to hard to use, and wanted to make it more streamlined and intuitive. Not everything on Android and iOS is a terrible idea and some cross over UI is helpful for adoption. Please let the old call screen rest in peace. The Squircle however....

Posted via CB10
    I don't agree, i think it was straight forward and anyone who couldn't figure it out was just plainly an *****.

Those feeling aside however, i do agree, there very likely won't be any change to it as they are trying to make it "easier" for past iSheep and fanDroids to switch over. It's beating a dead horse here at this point.

The squircle though.. you're onto something there

*quotes about a thousand different individual threads dedicated to wanting the squircle brought back*

Praise be unto our Lord Squircle | Passport SQW100-1/10.3.0.1418
    11-21-14 11:57 PM
    I just want the squircle back

Posted via CB10
    11-22-14 12:31 PM
    What is the squircle???

+-keystroke queen-+
    11-22-14 06:15 PM
    What is the squircle???

+-keystroke queen-+
    Well, here's a small render of it:

If BlackBerry do listen to the customers..-bbm-squircle-opt.gif

Interesting, here is what I looked up funny enough, turns out bb10 utilizes squircles all over, including the boot screen!

If BlackBerry do listen to the customers..-img_20141122_200446.png

riss89 likes this.
    11-22-14 08:11 PM
    Well, here's a small render of it:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bbm-squircle-opt.gif 
Views:	257 
Size:	29.8 KB 
ID:	316271

Interesting, here is what I looked up funny enough, turns out bb10 utilizes squircles all over, including the boot screen!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20141122_200446.png 
Views:	256 
Size:	99.9 KB 
ID:	316269

Lol! Thanks! This tickles me . Especially the fact that it's a legit and recognized word

+-keystroke queen-+
    11-22-14 11:01 PM
    What about something really useful for productivity like bringing up the keyboard in the search field when search is selected in contacts or the phone app?
    11-22-14 11:18 PM
    Lol! Thanks! This tickles me . Especially the fact that it's a legit and recognized word

+-keystroke queen-+
    Ahahhahahahah i completely agree! I have used that word for years and then when BlackBerry used it and the word became a religious cult on CrackBerry, then they went and removed it, and now there is literally a cult of us waiting for the return of the Squircle (that sounds like a real religion follows that believe.. wwaaaiiittt all of them do! xD)

It's legitimately a word, the Squircle is upon us!

*finally decided to add Squircle to my BlackBerry Dictionary so that it would stop telling me that my beliefs are false*

Man this got religious quickly.. i think i should go to bed..

11-22-14 11:24 PM