Currently I have passport and passport se
    Just recently bought my wife priv

But if BlackBerry really pull the plug on 10, I will be totally pissed off. Might change to andro but for sure I will not buy BlackBerry product anymore

What about u guys?

Onyx > Dakota > Q10 > passport > passport SE
    03-25-16 07:09 PM
    the plug on bb10 was pulled awhile ago. The question is if android devices is going to remain an option going forward. we will know more next week
    03-25-16 07:22 PM

But if BlackBerry really pull the plug on 10, I will be totally pissed off. Might change to andro but for sure I will not buy BlackBerry product anymore

What about u guys?

Well unless they release a passport style Android device, add back blend and sort out the crap and inferior version of the hub & messaging in general then yes, because without that, there's far better out there.

Posted via CB10
    03-25-16 08:16 PM
    Aren't u felt betrayed by blackberry?
    We as customers already support the product with our money and our time in the forums and community by bitchin about how good BlackBerry10 are, defending against andro and apple fan boy

Now they just decide it isnt profitable and pulled the plug!

Costumer have done their fair share, it is the company that sux in doing what they supposed to do which is marketing and development.

03-25-16 08:30 PM
    We as customers already support the product with our money and our time in the forums and community by bitchin about how good BlackBerry10 are, defending against andro and apple fan boy

Costumer have done their fair share, it is the company that sux in doing what they supposed to do which is marketing and development.

I don't feel betrayed at all. I knew the risks of buying into bb10 when I first bought my z10 and then my z30. I fully understood just how crappy of a situation BlackBerry was in terms of handsets, and still bought the devices. I don't feel betrayed since I bought them by choice, no one forced me to.

BlackBerry was on its lifeline before bb10 was even released, and while I did hope that it would gain traction I didn't really expect it to. You can't blame BlackBerry for not trying when they were fighting a battle they had no chance of winning.

Posted via CB10
    Gallofa, bbnrs, FF22 and 1 others like this.
    03-25-16 08:40 PM

Somewhere in there is a lesson about how silly it is to be loyal to a corporation if you don't work there or have significant share of ownership.

Corporations exist to make money for their shareholders. Full stop. Of course they would pull the plug on a product line that wasn't making money. That is their job, just as at your job you do what is best for your own company.
    03-25-16 08:45 PM
    the plug on bb10 was pulled awhile ago. The question is if android devices is going to remain an option going forward. we will know more next week
    Pulled or not, Blackberry has zero chance of selling me a Android phone and can sell me a BB10 phone when it's time for a new one anytime.
    David Tyler, ssbtech and Q10Bold like this.
    03-25-16 09:34 PM
    I buy BlackBerry 10 devices because I find it the best for my needs. If there will not be a BlackBerry 10 option �n the future, or if BlackBerry 10 will become outdated, I don't think I'll buy an Android BlackBerry device. I don't think I'll buy any Android device. I heard about Tizen, Sailfish and other OS's, but I don't know many things about them. For now, my Passport and my Z10 runs smooth and I am still a BlackBerry 10 user.
    BlackBerry said they will not launch another BlackBerry 10 device in 2016, but they didn't say anything about after 2016, only that the market will decide. I don't need to upgrade my device in 2016, my Passport SE is awesome. Even if they launch a new device which would be similar with Z10 or Z30 I don't think I would buy it after I got used with the Passport, but eventually who knows?
    BlackBerry made big investments in BlackBerry 10 without having profit, so nobody could blame them. Their marketing was crappie but I am glad I had BlackBerry 10 as an option and I still have. This is what BlackBerry has, great products, bad marketing strategy.
    If BlackBerry 10 will be out of the market, I hope Nokia will come with Maemo, Symbian or any new fresh OS which would be better than Android and IOS.

Posted via CB10
    daveycrocket likes this.
    03-26-16 03:39 AM
    Call it sentimental or whatever you may but I will keep supporting BlackBerry; even if they turn into a pure software company. No other company has had me addicted to a device like BlackBerry has.

Posted via CB10
    Jay Wright2 likes this.
    03-26-16 03:49 AM
    I shall keep supporting BlackBerry as long as they are in the hardware business. I have moved on to the Priv but cannot resist my Passport which is unique for the hub.
    Moreover we shall come to know within a weeks time the financial results.

Blackberry Priv on Etisalat 4G Network
    03-26-16 05:59 AM
    Probably I'll move on from my Z30 it's just there are no tempting alternatives to me atm. I'm waiting for snapdragon 830 or equvalent and them I'm waiting to see what's brought to the table. Lumia 950 XL is not really tempting anymore since the arrivel of S7 which I definetly won't opt for The X3 elite for HP seems a bit boring the same goes for the rest of the show. If Blackberry made an all touch high end that could probably lure the BB10 base to android. But at this time I'd have to be 820 4 GB. I think they undedrestimated the competion in the greater market space. In their own they had no marketspace but also no competition so they didn't have to compete on the hardware site.
    03-26-16 06:19 AM

What about u guys?

I have no intentions to buy priv, as for me it is just yet another android. And similar performance devices are available like 3 times cheaper.
    Although I would crave from pkb, I cannot justify THAT amount of money for pkb.

Other stuff (hub, keyboard and stuff) more or less available for other android devices anyway.

CB10 on PP SE in UK on 3
    03-26-16 06:46 AM
    Well I will be still using the BlackBerry Passport if it will be the last BB10 device. And won't upgrade to any smartphone brand till the end even BlackBerry running Android. That is Loyalty.

Posted via CB10
    03-26-16 07:03 AM
    I have no interest in Android so no unless another BB10 device is released I will eventually be moving to iOS.
    03-26-16 07:07 AM
    Is it really that hard to type "you" or "Android" you are only saving two keystrokes with "u" and "andro"
    03-26-16 08:34 AM
    They have already abandoned us IMHO. So I see an android phone in my future. Which is a pity as I think that the bb10 OS is the best phone software at the moment.

But the app gap is real and the apk's don't work as well as on the Android devices.

Posted via CB10
    03-26-16 01:22 PM
    It looks like I'm migrating to Windows Mobile.

If BlackBerry manage to replicate the BlackBerry hardware and experience on Android then I will use it, but so far they have not managed to do so. In the mean time I will also use my current BlackBerry 10 devices until they are no longer fit for purpose (I do not know how long this will be, but given that I only recently stopped using a BlackBerry 5 device, it is likely to be a while)

Posted via CB10
    DrBoomBotz likes this.
    03-26-16 04:01 PM
    I moved from a Passport to Priv and I found the experience excellent. I don't see my Priv as just another Android device. There are enough BlackBerry goodies baked in to make it feel like a BlackBerry, especially the physical keyboard which is the #1 reason I will stay with BlackBerry. You just can't get a PKB anywhere else. That's enough of a differentiating factor for me.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android on my BlackBerry Priv
    so crow and miker476 like this.
    03-26-16 05:15 PM
    I can't say that the priv is as smooth as my z30 and I do miss it. What I'm getting with the priv is a pkb that I've never used before and am liking it. I still use the vkb more for typing but the pkb has its place. BlackBerry is working on the Android hub, and hopefully it will continue to get better. I'll keep using BlackBerry. I like Os10 better than android but BlackBerry makes good hardware no matter the os.

Posted with my shiny new Priv
    michaelgo101 likes this.
    03-26-16 06:45 PM
    I moved from a Passport to Priv and I found the experience excellent. I don't see my Priv as just another Android device. There are enough BlackBerry goodies baked in to make it feel like a BlackBerry, especially the physical keyboard which is the #1 reason I will stay with BlackBerry. You just can't get a PKB anywhere else. That's enough of a differentiating factor for me.

to be honest pkb is THE ONLY thing which holds me on BBRY.
    other than that - all other features - are available to any other android phone. so why would you pay 550 � when you can get all but PKB for 120? :/
    03-26-16 06:45 PM
    to be honest pkb is THE ONLY thing which holds me on BBRY.
    other than that - all other features - are available to any other android phone. so why would you pay 550 � when you can get all but PKB for 120? :/
    That's not entirely correct, there is more to the Priv than just the keyboard. BlackBerry rolls out security updates much faster than any other Android phone out there. The Priv is unrootable and is probably more hardware-secure than anything else, except BB10 devices.

03-26-16 07:21 PM
    That's not entirely correct, there is more to the Priv than just the keyboard. BlackBerry rolls out security updates much faster than any other Android phone out there. The Priv is unrootable and is probably more hardware-secure than anything else, except BB10 devices.

While that's all great, no one would want an android phone that can't be rooted because people like to customize their phones. When I had Samsung phones I always rooted them because the TouchWiz is the most horrible launcher I have tried. That's one of the reasons why I would never go back to a Samsung phone.

Posted via CB10
    03-27-16 12:52 AM
    No

Posted via CB10
    03-27-16 01:07 AM
    I can't picture myself buying an android device even if it's BlackBerry. Don't get me wrong, I have a Tegra note 7 and it's a fine tablet, but I simply don't really enjoy android. I just want a device you switch on to work with, or read, or do whatever you need, and switch it off when you are done. I don't need customization, and I enjoy BBOS 10 experience, and 750� for a device with an os I don't like is to much money. Who knows, maybe RIM does successfully improve the android experience, and comes out with a nice and affordable piece of hardware. If that were to happen maybe I'll consider it.

Posted via CB10
    03-27-16 04:11 AM
    I am using a Passport now.

The last BlackBerry10 unit from BB will my my last BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    Q10Bold and txfabnet like this.
    03-27-16 05:30 AM
74 123