I am coming from an iphone 5 to a q10 which I love. I am able to sync my icloud contacts but none of the contact photos copy over. When I use Gmail contact photos do sync however I have an ipad and a macbook so I would much rather prefer to use icloud for my contacts. Has anyone been able to get icloud contact photos to sync?

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk
    07-31-14 04:38 PM
    I am coming from an iphone 5 to a q10 which I love. I am able to sync my icloud contacts but none of the contact photos copy over. When I use Gmail contact photos do sync however I have an ipad and a macbook so I would much rather prefer to use icloud for my contacts. Has anyone been able to get icloud contact photos to sync?

couldn't you just set your contacts on os x to sync to gmail? that's what I did. If I edit my address book in os x it updates my gmail contacts, and thus, contacts on my bb device.
    07-31-14 04:48 PM
    I could do that. But was just wondering if there was any way of keeping it on icloud instead of Gmail. My calender works perfectly. Was just hopping to get the contacts 100% working as well.

07-31-14 05:08 PM