I dunno which version is more stable for my Q10. Moreover, I've read some guides on the CB site but I'm still a bit confused because I've read that for some leaks restoring backups will not work or will corrupt something.. So,I just would like to go leak because I'm in need of the wolfram alpha app :P Here's what I need:
    - a stable leak for Q10 (sqn 100-3)
    - a version that let me restore safely backup (at least contacts)
    - a versione that let me configure and use e-mail (on gmail account) and whatsapp and bbm
    - a version that do not drain battery
    - instructions on how to make the wolfram alpha app working.
    For the last point: I've already sideloaded some apps/games using debug tokens. Do I have to do something different that time? Or the procedure is the same but the app will just work? .

P.s. How to restore backup? Using BBlink?

THX all!

Posted via CB10
    09-12-13 02:46 AM
    You should use 10.2.0.1443. I have had it since they released it and it works well.

Nice battery drain, email works fine, and you can use BB Link to restore your data, though I like to just reinstall the apps and copy my contacts from my sim card.

BBM works as usual, and I'm sure WhatsApp does too, but I don't use it.

I don't know what the wolfram app is..

You will need to reinstall the debug token, you can use the same one. And yes you will need to re sideloaded apps.
    smart548 likes this.
    09-12-13 02:56 AM
    as someone who just recently got a q10 as well...i can say after spending plenty of time on the forums that
    1. http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...evices-835026/
    the most stable 10.2 for a long while now. no radio issues or what not to worry about. your backups should restore going UP in version but going DOWN is where issues usually lie. dont delete the 10.1 save. i dont use whats app but gmail and bbm is fine. bbm channels is fine too on 10.2
    i dont have much to compare to in terms of battery but it hasnt let me down yet. i can go 8am-7pm with moderate to heavy use (battery guru always on/bbm/appworld/texting/cb10app) on a single charge.

2. http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...1/index34.html
    this android runtime is unlocked so you wont need to use the debug or the double installs for instagram or what not. you will want to sideload this runtime immediately after os loading because the change in runtime can cause already installed android apps to not run correctly so might as well be the frist thing you do before installing any android apps

3. http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...sounds-844095/
    ringtones for your 10.2. (newer ones that are introduced in 1443+ along with links to all legacy os ringers.

enjoy~

ps. bblink sucks. use it to restore/backup once successfully then good. dont rely too much on it. i use intouchcontacts to backup my contacts. i dunno how reliable it is with restoring but for now its a secondary failsafe in case bblink wants to destroy my contacts.
    smart548 likes this.
    09-12-13 03:00 AM
    Thx for prompt reply Just a couple of questions: I just have to renew tokens? Because I just did that 2 days ago! :P And,for what contacts are concerned mine are not saved into the Sim card and if I select "copy contacts to the Sim" I will find myself with double contacts :P
    Apps to reinstall is not a problem if BBworld reminds my payments!! The wolfram alpha app is the wolframalpha site app. It is really useful,look for the site on the google.

Posted via CB10
    09-12-13 03:01 AM
    So I will try to:
    - install leak
    - install android runtime (I have to sideload it?)
    - install thw wolfram app and hope it will work

For what backups is concerned BBLink does not give me the option to just make/restore a backup of just contacts. So what I would like to do is: make a backup anyway. Use an app on BBWorld to backup just contacts. Restore contacts from there. Then,if I decided to go back to 10.1 then I'll reinstall old fw version and restore backup from BBLINK. Is that right?

Posted via CB10
    09-12-13 03:16 AM
    yep. runtime will have to be sideloaded just like any other *.bar you've used..

just to note: first 48 hours after installing a new os, battery will need to "settle" so to speak. just as the notes say in all the leak OPs. dont judge battery to quickly.
    09-12-13 04:24 AM
    I really need the battery to run for 3 hours tomorrow.. Do you think it can last so much?

Posted via CB10
    09-12-13 04:30 AM
    And last question: I've made a backup using ContactX. For what BBM is concerned my contacts will still be able to write me after the fw installation? Or I have to re-add each of them manually?
    09-12-13 05:15 AM
    I've downloaded what you have linked and opening the Leaked Unlocked Android Runtime I've found 2 files:
    - sys.android-127.0.0.595
    and
    - sys.android.shell-127.0.0.595

I have to sideload both of them? One before the other one? Thx again!
    09-12-13 05:44 AM
    Sorry guys, but..how to backup all the notes inside the Remember App? :O
    09-12-13 06:51 AM
    Sorry guys, but..how to backup all the notes inside the Remember App? :O
    Link should do that task for you. Backup. Check to see a backup exists. Then install your OS and restore the phone. Should be pretty straight forward.
    09-12-13 08:03 AM
    I've downloaded what you have linked and opening the Leaked Unlocked Android Runtime I've found 2 files:
    - sys.android-127.0.0.595
    and
    - sys.android.shell-127.0.0.595

I have to sideload both of them? One before the other one? Thx again!
    Yes you have to sideload both and after that hard reboot using vol+/- and you good to go

Posted via CB10
    09-12-13 09:23 AM
    What the hell! I've put the leak, installed the Android runtime and the tried to install the app. It just closes ! I've tried different version! Why that?!?
    09-12-13 12:23 PM
    Plz help!
    09-12-13 12:56 PM
    Do a back up on BlackBerry link FULL

Then install the auto loader. Installs by itself pretty quicky.

Just do a security wipe after you install the leak.

Then restore with link.

Ezzzzzzzz no problems

Posted via Q10 using CB10
    09-12-13 12:58 PM
    What the hell! I've put the leak, installed the Android runtime and the tried to install the app. It just closes ! I've tried different version! Why that?!?
    This happened to me. Give it some time for the Andriod runtime to get started.

Restart your phone and keep trying to open.

Eventually it will work then it always works. Just needs time

smart548 likes this.
    09-12-13 01:00 PM
    So,I've done the backup. Installed through the autoloader. Then I've installed the Android runtime. Then restarted it. Then installed the .bar of wolframalpha. Restarted it and then clicking on the app it opens and then closes Why?
    09-12-13 01:01 PM
    This happened to me. Give it some time for the Andriod runtime to get started.

Restart your phone and keep trying to open.

Eventually it will work then it always works. Just needs time

O.o Really? So I just have to reinstall,restart and keep trying?
    P.s. If I restore from a previous backup does it interfere with that?
    09-12-13 01:03 PM
    Which os you on? Install the Andriod runtime unlocked one posted a couple weeks ago should work but you will have the perma bar at bottom. Sucks for q10 users.

09-12-13 01:04 PM
    I've installed that one
    http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...1/index34.html

And I'm on 10.2.0.1047. The bar is not a problem. But it's a matter of time or I have to keep restarting and trying?
    09-12-13 01:07 PM
    And so...again: it's just a time problem? And: If I restore a backup it will interfere with the android installed app?
    09-12-13 01:27 PM
    P.s. I have not used debug tokens to transform the apk into bar obviously...
    09-12-13 01:28 PM
    Noone who can help? I really need that app to be working
    09-12-13 02:43 PM