Another article by Jesus Diaz... showing love to BB10 twice in a single day? Now I'm just getting suspicious.

I Wish iOS and Android Had the BlackBerry 10 Keyboard
    01-09-13 04:54 PM
    I just hope the keyboard is smart enough to help people figure out the differences between to, too, then, than and there, they're, their.
    Easy-G, dee., Vorkosigan and 5 others like this.
    01-09-13 05:07 PM
    I just hope the keyboard is smart enough to help people figure out the differences between to, too, then, than and there, they're, their.
    Unfortunately, *****-proof devices tend to create better idiots.
    01-09-13 05:09 PM
    Wow, looks like the love is starting. RIM keep up the good work!
    01-09-13 05:10 PM
    Or your and you're!
    01-09-13 05:20 PM
    Meh these guys suspect just looking for hits and free RIM hands on model at release.
    01-09-13 06:05 PM
    I love Diaz' opening line:

The new BlackBerry 10 looks very good. It may be too late to save RIM, but it's certainly not too little..
    Gizmodo has taken some of the most insulting cheap shots I've seen. I admit to feeling a little smug seeing them be respectful (that goes for BGR too, actually).
    Easy-G likes this.
    01-09-13 06:37 PM
    And the most recent improper grammar trend... Confusing then and than.

On the article... It's seems that just because gizmodo may have a positive attitude towards the bb10 keyboard, the fanboy people that read and comment there don't agree. There are many negative comments from people who obviously can't comprehend how it actually works.
    01-09-13 07:23 PM
    And the most recent improper grammar trend... Confusing then and than..
    Oh that really bothers me too.... The other is "I seen that" or other variations of using "seen" as opposed to "saw" or "I have/had seen" etc.
    01-10-13 07:20 AM
    It works well enough like that on the Playbook. Maybe it'll get people to grasp the difference! However, since it learns, if they get it wrong to begin with it'll likely reinforce the error repeatedly.
    01-10-13 07:28 AM
    I still don't agree with the "...too little, too late..." comments. I mean, only 45% of adults in the US own a smartphone and 54% of wireless customers in Canada own a smartphone. At least to me it seems like there are still people who would pick up a smartphone. Granted, my sources are from quarters ago, but I don't see the number moving that much higher less than a year later. And that's not even mentioning the millions of BlackBerry users/lovers outside of North America, where they're seemingly doing much, much better.
    Easy-G likes this.
    01-10-13 08:35 AM