So I guess everyone here is just ready to bend over and take it from Google?!?! Must be Priv users who replied.

Sent from my battered and bruised but still kicking (just barely) Z30.
    The only one bending over for someone, is you sir. Tell JC I said hello.

Tools not Toys! Such nonsense
    The_Passporter likes this.
    04-12-16 03:01 AM
    I'll probably just get another BB10 device to use when this z30 stops working. I was leaning towards Apple but it's seems to be way too restricted to do even simple things without having to use a different app for everything. Just attaching multiple files with different formats into a single email which indo all the time seems like a chore.
    And forget Android, although much easier to do certain tasks and having a decent file manager I absolutely don't want Google to be spying on me and selling info on me to advertisers. They are too intrusive. No thanks.

So for a person running a small business there doesn't seem to be a choice except for BB10. I'll wait for the MS Surface phone to come out by 2017-18 before I buy a Windows10 phone.

Forget sailfish or any os.

Sent from my battered and bruised but still kicking (just barely) Z30.
    Don't listen to the tools who are bashing you for caring about your privacy. Apparently, if you value your privacy in the digital age, you are "paranoid". LOL.

If you can deal with clunky ol' Android, and the somewhat hefty price tag, get a Blackphone 2. You can use it entirely Google-free. I wish I was getting paid by the phone makers, but I'm not

I plan on using my BBs for the next year at least, until they become less productive for me.
    1khalid likes this.
    04-12-16 08:35 AM
    Don't listen to the tools who are bashing you for caring about your privacy. Apparently, if you value your privacy in the digital age, you are "paranoid". LOL.

If you can deal with clunky ol' Android, and the somewhat hefty price tag, get a Blackphone 2. You can use it entirely Google-free. I wish I was getting paid by the phone makers, but I'm not

I plan on using my BBs for the next year at least, until they become less productive for me.
    Also, don't listen to the tools that don't do their homework and assume a given platform respects your privacy - especially when the TOS for said platform says otherwise.

Actually, if you want privacy don't use a smartphone and don't assume it's only one vendor cashing in on your telemetry data.
    04-12-16 01:59 PM
28 12