Hi
    I just read an article that said that Coship is working on a phone that has both W10M and Android.
    i searched about coship phonees and find one in youtube with easy switch between oses
    Are you see that coship android and linux ,dual oses phone???
    That is a better idea than make a phone with android player like bb10
    Why exactly why Rim dont make their phone like this?

now we know bbroid is very good with high security
    On detk
    Is it possible rim make a phone with dual os bb10 and full bbroid? its better idea

Go and see coship linux & android switching
    Its awesome

Posted via CB11
    05-18-17 08:19 AM
    I found it
    Coship 960

Posted via CB11
    05-18-17 08:24 AM
    Really I want still using bb10 need new phone with that

and I think it can be done for BlackBerry to show us how much bb10 users are important for them

They just need a bridge with staying os together
    Its easy if they let me I do that

Posted via CB11
    05-18-17 08:29 AM
    and I think it can be done for BlackBerry to show us how much bb10 users are important for them
    They aren't, though.
    05-18-17 08:29 AM
    They aren't, though.
    If I were the ceo of blackberry....:/

Posted via CB11
    05-18-17 08:32 AM
    If I were the ceo of blackberry....:/

Posted via CB11
    Then you would post in the Armchair CEO forum.

Posted via CB10
    05-18-17 12:06 PM
    No
    you can see he goes wrong with bb10 everybody if think a little when android besides w10 or linux possible why beside bb10 not?

If the ceo or managers or advoicers was more intelligent and just google it they understand its better sulotion than android player :/ no any forbidden from google to use new android os

Still isn't late they can do it
    They can make a new phone how I can send this idea to them I know they are sleep they dont know

Posted via CB11
    05-18-17 12:16 PM
    Still isn't late they can do it
    They can make a new phone how I can send this idea to them I know they are sleep they dont know

Posted via CB11
    Okay,

First you need to convince blackberry that they NEED to shell out a holy amount of money on reviving a platform that basically no one has interest in.
    After that you still have some haggling to do with TCL to make this happen on a hardware level.
    This would be a start, come back for more advice after you get this thing going.
    05-18-17 12:55 PM
    Okay,

First you need to convince blackberry that they NEED to shell out a holy amount of money on reviving a platform that basically no one has interest in.
    After that you still have some haggling to do with TCL to make this happen on a hardware level.
    This would be a start, come back for more advice after you get this thing going.
    Ok they spend a lot of money for bb10 if they throw out it. They must be stupid!! But they dont

If phone works good people will interested in
    Platform was interesting but android player was bad,do like Coship is interesting
    Android player made platform with a lot of bug

People in 2017 or 18 or later never buy a phone that run android 4.3

If they do this as good as coship
    Tcl will be convince to make hardware
    How coship can but big blackberry not with a lot of engineers ?

As they use qnx on cars ,it show they still use it they want qnx

I think the last chance of blackberry for bb10 to turn it alive if they want still mix it with android is run besides full android like Coship

Posted via CB11
    Last edited by hamed ghorbani; 05-18-17 at 01:41 PM.
    05-18-17 01:17 PM
    Because a dual OS w/ Android phone without the Playstore is useless commercially outside of China and Google is not going to approve it.
    05-18-17 01:59 PM
    Because a dual OS w/ Android phone without the Playstore is useless commercially outside of China and Google is not going to approve it.
    First they dont want follow google and use android player ,never have play store
    First they could go like Coship easily

Perhaps you see androidplayer in blackberry 10 with officially google play??

If they use full android os, users can install google play easily if if they couldn't. There is a lot of Android store
    You can run android apps without problem without crash and smooth

The crashes in my phone dont effects just on android apps break hole os and make me restart :/

Posted via CB11
    05-18-17 02:13 PM
    BlackBerry isn't two guys in China operating out of the trunk of a car; not only do they have legal obligations as a Google Android OEM (remember, the software is still their department), but they exist in the part of the world where corporate lawyers can reach them.

Even if they get the legal OK from Google, commencing development on a dual boot system will not magically rehire all of the laid off BB10 employees. The OS hasn't been seriously modified in years. It's dead, Jim.
    05-18-17 02:17 PM
    BlackBerry isn't two guys in China operating out of the trunk of a car; not only do they have legal obligations as a Google Android OEM

Even if they get the legal OK from Google, commencing development on a dual boot system will not magically rehire all of the laid off BB10 employees. The OS hasn't been seriously modified in years. It's dead, Jim.
    Coship aren't two guys they are very clever than bb
    The give ok from google I think
    U think coship want make a phone with win10 without Microsoft store it need Microsoft ok it. win10 need store :/? its done

Its not dual boot
    They run besides together see video up

Its true Ok bb need ok from google

Blackberry make android secure do it for google
    But google can do it for them its not a big request

It can be done but blackberry must whant to do
    For still get alive bb10

Posted via CB11
    05-18-17 02:38 PM
    No reason at all to think COShip is going to get Google approval for their Linux+Android phone. The fact that the OS coexist at the same time is probably worse in Google's eyes, then they'd have to worry about info sec and leakage to the other OS.
    05-18-17 03:01 PM
    Coship is violating the license agreements of both Android and WinPhone - but they don't care, because they'll only sell these phones in China and other places that don't enforce international law. They also pirate movies, software, and illegally copy patented devices. But just because that happens in the China market doesn't mean it's going to happen anywhere else.

BB ended development of BB10 nearly 3 years ago. It's over. Let it go.
    05-18-17 03:04 PM
    Let's do a Symbian / WebOS / BB10 tri-boot device with no app stores at all. We'll get Mexico to pay for it.
    05-18-17 03:06 PM
    Coship is violating the license agreements of both Android and WinPhone - but they don't care, because they'll only sell these phones in China and other places that don't enforce international law. They also pirate movies, software, and illegally copy patented devices. But just because that happens in the China market doesn't mean it's going to happen anywhere else.

BB ended development of BB10 nearly 3 years ago. It's over. Let it go.
    Yes it is good answer for convening me thanks

But new coship project seem sounds big and it will be sell international
    I will wait for new news about it thanks

it clear androi player was go wrong....:/

Miss you bb10
    Last edited by hamed ghorbani; 05-18-17 at 03:38 PM.
    05-18-17 03:25 PM
    Let's do a Symbian / WebOS / BB10 tri-boot device with no app stores at all. We'll get Mexico to pay for it.

I want to understand why blackberry dont do like Coship-roflmao.jpg

Posted via CB10 / AT&T /Z10 STL100-3 /10.3.3.2205
    05-18-17 03:32 PM
    I understand a thing that
    I am new about more than 1 year use bb
    You live with bb but you naver love bb as I love it
    If I were you,
    I never sit and see appworld is empty and making it joke
    I start and de compile famous app and make better app than originally
    I am not speak just about you all bb fans
    If you start learning and writing codes who love bb, now you could see fill appworld,which apps a store needs to called that fill?just famous!

The bad problem of bb was Money-fashioned devloper

They never make their apps just for users or os they never love bb and you buy them and official apps why came free when you buy alternative
    You can see nemory or DianBao
    Nemory continue support for give more money
    Nemory sell his fake whatsapp to bb users just for money
    app dont send media
    its apk he naver make it he download Gbwhatsapp and change name it
    They think Money they never think to users

Add story for instagram is not a big problem but he didn't for receive more money

The appworld is very expensive and you buy
    Android users or ios or Windows phone never came to bb because its expensive

How windowsphone give official instagram when bb was better than it?
    Just because a good developer rudy huyn make best instagram clients for free and more than milion people all of Windowphone download it,it makes Facebook publish official apps for Windows phone
    Nearly All alternative famous apps in windows was free

You make it joke but sit and continue making joke and see

Windows store everyday grow oneday windows in mobile back in marketing
    But bb10 because of users and bad chooses of ceo died!

Posted via CB11
    Last edited by hamed ghorbani; 05-18-17 at 04:32 PM.
    05-18-17 04:08 PM
    When I see people go and buy nemory and its fake
    Its a kind of robbing
    I became very sad and said to myself I can find a solution for fix this
    Try a lot of way to find sulotion

The bad problem of bb was users it had, because you who sit and bb10 fall
    No not new users coming not empty store,isnt devloper ...
    Reason just users who use bb

Your joking make me sad
    I am sorry and excuse me
    Smile
    Posted via CB11
    05-18-17 04:27 PM
    Reason just users who use bb
    I think the reason had more to do with the people who DIDN'T use BB10.
    app_Developer likes this.
    05-18-17 05:18 PM
    you don't need something as complexe as coship... they have phone cases that that boot a second OS!
    hamed ghorbani likes this.
    05-18-17 07:43 PM
    btw this could be the best device
    05-22-17 03:05 AM
    No reason at all to think COShip is going to get Google approval for their Linux+Android phone. The fact that the OS coexist at the same time is probably worse in Google's eyes, then they'd have to worry about info sec and leakage to the other OS.
    Why coship? When it is fairly easy to blend Android and Linux into one operating system since Android principally is Linux anyway
    05-10-18 04:08 AM