I deleted twitter because i couldn't get it off my hub, switched to Blaq and love it but now it's integrated into hub, and same with Facebook. Is there a way to only have notifications show up in their respective apps not the hub. If i could i would completely get rid of the hub.

Posted via CB10
    02-11-14 07:47 PM
    Yes!

Go to the Hub, and do the following:
    1. Press More (bottom right icon)
    2. Hit Settings
    3. Then select Hub Management
    4. Then select Notifications
    5. And choose "Show in separate account only"
    02-11-14 07:57 PM
    Thats what i did but it still shows. Maybe i should have restarted phone. I'll try that now. It's funny, all these features and i have shut them all off, preview, priority, all of it.

Posted via CB10
    02-11-14 08:05 PM
    Kinda funny you dislike the part of the phone the majority loves :P

If I understand you correctly, you would like to disable the icons in the main Hub, but also in the sidebar? If so, that it not possible. Maybe in a future update.

Posted via CB10
    02-11-14 08:11 PM
    Don't get me wrong, i had the Z10 first day offered in canada and replaced it with my Z30. I love the phone. But the hub just bugs me lol. The Facebook app is still crap and slow, and even slower and glitchier off the hub. If i want to see something i will open the icon of the app i want to use. I somehow got Blaq off my Hub now if i could just take Facebook off. Even the missed call feature in the hub is pointless, to get rid of the missed call notification i still have to open the phone icon. Whats the purpose of the hub if i need to go to an icon anyways. Only thing on hub i use is email because its faster than logging in off a web page. Everything else i can do faster off an icon than most can off a hub

Posted via CB10
    02-11-14 08:24 PM
    Doesn't the icon go away if you don't have a Facebook account on the phone. So delete your account and delete the Facebook app. Then just go to the mobile site and be done.

Posted via CB10
    02-11-14 08:29 PM
    I agree with what you're saying, just would be nice if Facebook / blackberry gave an option to uninstall apps from Hub only without having to remove the app. Blaq gave the option but twitter didn't. The phone icon doesn't either. If they fixed the speed and glitches with fb app I'd appreciate what they were trying to do.

Posted via CB10
    02-11-14 08:36 PM
    Do this if you don't sync Facebook stuff like me
    I want Facebook and blaq off my hub???-img_20140211_221113.png

Posted from [email protected]#ATT via CB10
    02-11-14 09:11 PM
    You could also download through snap and just use that version and remove the native one.
    02-11-14 09:15 PM
    Also, as for the missed calls notification. Turn them off in the settings. I hate my calls showing up in the hub. I turned off all phone notifications.

Posted via CB10
    02-12-14 05:57 AM
    Can you explain to us curious folk why you want to remove one if the best features bb10 offers? And reply now and previews Too.. I assume for privacy but wow

Posted via CB10
    02-12-14 02:15 PM
    Yo guys, this thread isn't about "Why" the user wants it off the Hub, it's about How to not have it show up.

If you're not answering the right question, you're not helping the dude out...

That said, I don't know if you can control FB's appearance in the Hub from within FB's settings instead...?

If not, then hopefully a BB10 update will address this.

Posted via CB10
    02-15-14 09:52 AM
    I can't get facebook to show in the hub. How did you get it in there in the first place? Facebook doesn't work at all on my z10
    02-15-14 11:20 AM