I updated my BB Q10 to 4181 and couldn't make or receive calls. I have wiped it and still having the same problem.

Please help !
    08-02-13 02:20 PM
    Hi, welcome to CB!

You can try a reboot first off. To reboot:
    Hold the power button down, ignoring the restart countdown, the BBRY logo, black screen, red led, splash screen again etc...keep holding it down until you get the blue boot screen.

If that doesn't work, try reloading the OS...http://crackberry.com/how-reload-os-...blackberry-q10 (.4181 worked well on my Z10 when I updated to it though). Let us know how it goes.
    08-02-13 02:29 PM
    I couldn't reach the blue screen even though I held it for a long time. The word " Blackberry kept on blinking. I am trying the reload now.
    08-02-13 03:43 PM
    The reload didn't work too
    08-02-13 03:54 PM
    I had the same problem as well. But I rebooted the phone and it worked.

Just a normal reboot was all I needed (hold the power button and press "reset")

Posted via CB10
    08-02-13 04:03 PM
    After update I was asked to reboot, the phone showed BlackBerry for maybe 10 minutes before I got the logo that turns pink from blue. Be patient the first reboot is slow.
    Also the battery showed 5% red after reboot.
    I had to enter the passwords for my email accounts.
    I rebooted a second time just for good measure - this reboot was much quicker.
    I can now use NISSAN CONNECT in car bluetooth to make phone calls which had been a real problem before.
    One question though. I bought a sim free phone that is not locked. Is there any chance by downloading from a carrier I could lock the phone?

Posted via CB10
    08-02-13 04:52 PM
    Only one problem I find and that's with this app. This CB app I'm using - attachments don't work?

Posted via CB10
    08-02-13 04:54 PM
    Do you mean restart and not reset ? I tried it several times, it didn't work. I even wiped the device, still not working.
    08-02-13 06:04 PM
    Only one problem I find and that's with this app. This CB app I'm using - attachments don't work?

Posted via CB10
    You may need to edit your permissions!

Swipe from the top down and tap settings
    Go to security and privacy
    Select application permissions
    Scroll to CB10 and tap it
    Ensure that shared files is set to ON
    Save and Exit

If it does not work, try restarting the app (close and open it)
    08-02-13 08:17 PM
    Do you mean restart and not reset ? I tried it several times, it didn't work. I even wiped the device, still not working.
    Sounds like they meant "restart".

Next option I can think of is trying another OS, or getting a radio file. Um... you can try installing a leak OS if you like. I'm on .4687 and it's working without issue, needless to say .4181 was not having the issue you are having when i updated to it (official update).

If you wish to try the leak, here's the link: http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...models-831757/

Instructions:
    Backup device with BB Link
    Close BB Link
    Download the OS and extract it
    Run the File
    Connect Device and WAIT
    Once loaded and reboots, restore device via BB Link

Note: I normally set my device on airplane mode whilst updating it...prevent any disturbances!
    Fadi Maalouf likes this.
    08-02-13 08:21 PM