...or maybe Microsoft just took my idea and ran with it. Where are you BlackBerry TCL you need a foldable Playbook/2 z20/20 - perfected hindsight. Sure make it android if you have to, but make it dual bootable to bb10....and include those old playbook apps. Technical details will pour rain on this....details details...

https://www.cnet.com/news/microsoft-...-screen-curse/
    10-02-19 07:29 PM
    TCL has had several foldable designs in play since Feb.

Sure make it android if you have to, but make it dual bootable to bb10....and include those old playbook apps.
    You're funny.
    John Albert likes this.
    10-02-19 07:34 PM
    Maybe....the BlackBerry Branded one has one side with a pkb?...slider or not, for one sided use and fold out two sided. Blackberry hardening is essential for corp/gov as tcl on its own will not be able to swing those sales.
    10-02-19 07:38 PM
    Maybe....the BlackBerry Branded one has one side with a pkb?...slider or not, for one sided use and fold out two sided. Blackberry hardening is essential for corp/gov as tcl on its own will not be able to swing those sales.
    And BBMo did?
    10-02-19 07:49 PM
    TCL has had several foldable designs in play since Feb.

You're funny.
    It would be the world's first....2 boots and 2screens.....2 to the power of 2. or 20/20 for mathematical gymnastics. BB10 for all the hub bub, and Android....for whatever Android is for :-). The playbook/2 an exponential unveiling.
    10-02-19 09:07 PM
    And BBMo did?
    I don't know their sales, or their success so far. I don't expect them to overtake Sammy or Johnny Appleseed anytime soon, or anytime at all. Doesn't mean the BlackBerry beat doesn't go on (This beat goes on). - The ultimate smartphone song....is the glide a slider?

Hard to hum to "Turn the beat around" when someone, somewhere is loudly and incessantly playing funeral music, and there isn't a corpse anywhere in sight.
    10-02-19 09:20 PM
    “Turn the beat around”? A disco tune? And is disco thriving today? Is there a hidden message here?
    Thud Hardsmack likes this.
    10-02-19 09:25 PM
    “Turn the beat around”? A disco tune? And is disco thriving today? Is there a hidden message here?
    I've never considered Gloria Estefan "disco" but at least she did a pretty good comeback/return.

10-02-19 09:42 PM
    Ever been to a wedding, dinner dance?....Yeah its alive and well. - why do you think I can remember these songs? and there are still Dance charts (Dance disco...), so yes its not dead - its alive. So is country music! I'm no DJ. Even Disco has its classics.

Is there a hidden message in the hidden message? Yes BlackBerry encryption!
    10-02-19 09:58 PM
    Ever been to a wedding, dinner dance?....Yeah its alive and well. - why do you think I can remember these songs? and there are still Dance charts (Dance disco...), so yes its not dead - its alive. So is country music! I'm no DJ. Even Disco has its classics.

Is there a hidden message in the hidden message? Yes BlackBerry encryption!
    People still get married? Dance??

Are we talking AI/VR or IRL?

Posted via CB10
    Thud Hardsmack likes this.
    10-02-19 10:01 PM
    People still get married? Dance??

Are we talking AI/VR or IRL?

Posted via CB10
    IRL ! It dovetails with PKB's....

Yeah, I''m pretty sure the sensible ones do. Girls still take lessons, and boys still don't (mostly). So yeah Dance is still a thing in places where they were always a thing.
    Last edited by i_plod_an_dr_void; 10-02-19 at 10:42 PM.
    10-02-19 10:18 PM
    Laughed at Z20/20 hindsight :-)

Posted via CB10
    10-03-19 01:44 AM