I'm one of those users that (probably) deleted one of the factory-installed, native apps that I shouldn't removed and... whenever I plug into BB Link, I get prompted to download an OS update (but it's the same one over and again - 10.1.0.273).

My question is this: Is there any chance that will impact or prevent my ability to get the new MR?

Just wondering if anyone knows for sure?

(I posted this elsewhere on CB and have received no replies, I think this is a better thread).
    07-31-13 09:23 AM
    I'm one of those users that (probably) deleted one of the factory-installed, native apps that I shouldn't removed and... whenever I plug into BB Link, I get prompted to download an OS update (but it's the same one over and again - 10.1.0.273).

My question is this: Is there any chance that will impact or prevent my ability to get the new MR?

Just wondering if anyone knows for sure?

(I posted this elsewhere on CB and have received no replies, I think this is a better thread).
    It is just trying to repush those deleted apps. It will not affect you getting a MR update
    Henry Jr likes this.
    07-31-13 09:31 AM
    Thanks!

On a related note, every time I plug into BB Link, I am prompted for "software update" which is only ever the same version I have now (10.1.0.273). I always "accept" the update and the phone and BB Link go through the motions but... I guess whatever app I deleted is not ever restored. Is there a way for me to correct this (perhaps restore the deleted app or apps)? If so, how do I know what I deleted?

Thanks
    07-31-13 10:44 AM