Go into violent outburst and severe Mellon Collie if BB10 is withheld from your use for more then a few weeks at a time?..

I hope they can make us feel like that about their Flavor of BB android one day! Maybe they already have with some?..

#StillOnPassport

Posted via CB10
    08-21-17 04:53 PM
    I like it... don't hate it at all... but im not much of an app person either..
    DreadPirateRegan likes this.
    08-21-17 05:39 PM
    Me trying to move to the priv hasn't gone too well.
    Forcing myself to put my SE for auction on ebay, hopefully it will get a good new home ;_;
    J-j-just let me have a few weeks more with it dd
    08-23-17 12:28 PM
    No. Then again, I'm an old IT guy (40 years in the field if you count university) and I've had to switch operating systems numerous times.

You can get used to it.

I can even drive a Ford if I have to, instead of my trusty GMC.
    08-23-17 02:34 PM
    Go into violent outburst and severe Mellon Collie if BB10 is withheld from your use for more then a few weeks at a time?..

I hope they can make us feel like that about their Flavor of BB android one day! Maybe they already have with some?..

#StillOnPassport

Posted via CB10
    "Mellon Collie" ... is that a new dog breed?

Feeling a bit melancholy about it, myself...
    08-23-17 02:44 PM
    No. Then again, I'm an old IT guy (40 years in the field if you count university) and I've had to switch operating systems numerous times.

You can get used to it.

I can even drive a Ford if I have to, instead of my trusty GMC.
    Good for you! I like GMC also.. Since Ford did away with the econoline series which makes no sense I haven't been able to buy a new electrical van. I am 38 in April though. Suppose I am young to you even though I feel like a oldman having a mid life crisis whom was born in the wrong Era. The new ford's driving around in Merica is like a foreign planet to me.

Posted via CB10
    08-23-17 08:41 PM

Feeling a bit melancholy about it, myself...
    I have to double check.. hah.

Is "melancholy some type of rare cancer?..".

Posted via CB10
    08-23-17 08:42 PM
    No, that's just how The Smashing Pumpkins spell it.

I love you, I hate you, I love you BB10! Does anybody else...-mellon-collie-infinite-sadness-cover-art_custom-a7b8e04bc3d49db97a1d9aea22fd04581200e4.jpg
    08-23-17 11:19 PM
    Good for you! I like GMC also.. Since Ford did away with the econoline series which makes no sense I haven't been able to buy a new electrical van. I am 38 in April though. Suppose I am young to you even though I feel like a oldman having a mid life crisis whom was born in the wrong Era. The new ford's driving around in Merica is like a foreign planet to me.

Posted via CB10
    Well, I have 20 years on you. That age is a funny thing: I'm still relatively young, but I started young with kids and now I have 9 grand-children ranging from 15 down to 5 years old.
    So, still pretty young but experientially I feel older - I have friends who are 60 who don't have any grand-children.

My vehicle experience is a bit different. I have a 2013 GMC with the 5.3 l v8 and it JUMPS when you pound on the gas pedal. Not great torque, but lovely horsepower, the engine LOVES to rev high ... much fun.
    Had an opportunity to drive a 2012 Ford this summer with the 5 l v8. Good power, probably better torque - but just not the same jump! The GMC literally begs to be driven hard, wants to rev and jump and be fun. The Ford is more like, "ok, lets go a bit faster - if you insist".

So, try not to get too caught up in the mid-life thing - unfortunately, with the pace of change going on it's easy to get strung out but it's not worth it.
    08-24-17 08:55 AM
    loved it but the fat lady sang awhile back
    08-24-17 09:09 AM
    No, that's just how The Smashing Pumpkins spell it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mellon-collie-and-the-infinite-sadness---cover-art_custom-a7b8e04bc3d49db97a1d9aea22fd04581200e4.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	311.7 KB 
ID:	429064
    Great Album. I like Thirty Three - I think was on there. That was a double album if I remember.

Posted via CB10
    elfabio80 and Troy Tiscareno like this.
    08-26-17 12:58 AM
    Well, I have 20 years on you. That age is a funny thing

So, try not to get too caught up in the mid-life thing - unfortunately, with the pace of change going on it's easy to get strung out but it's not worth it.
    So true, easier said then done. I always seem to make it and look back at a year or two prior and say, that was a great time now it's over, then over again, that was a great time! Why can't we know it's great whilst in it. Hah.

I was walking to the mailbox the other day to mail a letter and thought, wow, one of the few things that so far stood the test of time as in paper mail. Not even email killed it!

Posted via CB10
    08-26-17 01:03 AM
    driving a GM product is akin to using an Android phone... :-)

Posted via CBX
    08-28-17 12:41 PM
    I loooove BB10. Always!

Posted via CB10
    08-28-17 03:02 PM
    I have always loved BB10, and still going strong.

Posted via CB10
    09-04-17 06:46 PM
    I have always loved BB10, and still going strong.

Posted via CB10
    Congratulations! When's the wedding day?
    09-04-17 10:21 PM
    Congratulations! When's the wedding day?
    LOL

I hope you have allot of $ if marrying her to save her life!

Can I be the best man?..

Posted via CB10
    09-05-17 11:55 AM
    I'll give up BB10 when they pry it from my COLD. DEAD(ish). HANDS. (probably in a year or two...)
    09-05-17 12:37 PM
    I love bb10. I discover 2 years ago. And now I have 10 blackberry
    Two q10 for my son and my wife
    One passport silver, two classic, one Porsche 9983 and other two
    Q10. One bold 9900 and one 9810. And a playbook

So I really love it

I use a classic daily driver with most app is a url shortcut. It's work fine. And it's more privacy than android.

And it's more secure than android. Hacker don't worry about bb10.

I still keep bb10 until bbm work, html site work and sync with Google account work.

Sorry for my english. I'm french guy

lolo69 #welove&weshare
    Last edited by lolo9269; 09-05-17 at 01:22 PM.
    09-05-17 12:40 PM