I truly love my Q10 and OS10 running 10.2... BUT, today I decided to give my Bold 9790 a spin and DARN... I truly realised how much customisation and features I have lost with BB10.

Don't get me wrong, there where a few great, if not many great features in BB10, but its some what the little things that count sometimes.... Little things that I loved when I went back where:

The dedicated currency key
    The "Check spelling before send" email
    The IMMENSE sound and vibration customisation
    The ability to "hide" icons
    The confirmation box I get when I make a edit to my status in BBM
    The "Auto On/Off"
    The Geotagging of pictures and the lovely filename given (of location, date and time)
    The dedicated call send, Blackberry menu, trackpad, back and call end buttons

I so wish that they will make a return. Well, the trackpad is coming back in the Classic.

Now, if I am honest, I am having it hard to put it down.
    06-18-14 10:20 AM
    the Q10 has the same spearker/currency key as the bolds 97xx I thought?

and on the subject of on/off, you know that the on bbos, its not a true "off" like it is on BB10. its really more of a on/hibernate.
    Richard Buckley likes this.
    06-18-14 11:06 AM
    the Q10 has the same spearker/currency key as the bolds 97xx I thought?

and on the subject of on/off, you know that the on bbos, its not a true "off" like it is on BB10. its really more of a on/hibernate.
    The currency key is there yes.. But I can not set it to my default currency. I'm in the UK and if I want the , I have to press and hold the $ and then select the ! What I want is the option as on old BBOS, where you set a default currency symbol.

The on off that I'm talking about is, the "Auto on/off". On my work BlackBerry device of past, I set to automatically turn off at 7PM and then back on at 7AM. I loved that feature and would love to see its return.

I also, forgot to add the addition of the data transfer indicators.

Posted via CB10 running on Q10SQN100-3/10.2.1.3175
    06-18-14 12:12 PM
    The currency key is there yes.. But I can not set it to my default currency. I'm in the UK and if I want the �, I have to press and hold the $ and then select the �! What I want is the option as on old BBOS, where you set a default currency symbol.

The on off that I'm talking about is, the "Auto on/off". On my work BlackBerry device of past, I set to automatically turn off at 7PM and then back on at 7AM. I loved that feature and would love to see its return.

I also, forgot to add the addition of the data transfer indicators.

Posted via CB10 running on Q10SQN100-3/10.2.1.3175
    ah, understood about the currency key part.

I understand what your saying about the auto on/off, i'm just letting you know the bold wasn't actually turned off, it was put into hibernate.. it was still using battery.
    06-18-14 02:06 PM
    ah, understood about the currency key part.

I understand what your saying about the auto on/off, i'm just letting you know the bold wasn't actually turned off, it was put into hibernate.. it was still using battery.
    I understand, and thanks for pointing that fact out... I never knew that.

What I am missing here is not really battery saving, but the automation of the phone going into a different state.
    06-18-14 04:04 PM
    Agree on the notification/profile customization. It's crap on BlackBerry 10.

For hiding icons, I just dump em in a folder to hide them.

As for spell check, BlackBerry 10 highlights errors in red as you go, so that's good enough for me.
    06-18-14 08:57 PM
    If you want trackpad, BlackBerry menu, dedicated call key, you should just wait for the Classic. And for the rest, I think they may considering it in next update of OS... Just keep posting some suggestions to them!

Posted via SQR100-2.
    moyah8 likes this.
    06-18-14 09:13 PM