Hello all. Sorry if this is a repeat thread (couldn't find one covering this...)

Has anyone else had issues with the Groups in BBM not working on the BB10 software?

The issue I've had since day one of owning a Z10 (about a month after they came out with Bell in Alberta) is that upon first opening the BBM app, my Groups exist (but the Group calendar does not show all of the entries that are supposed to be in there (according to the other member(s) in the Group) nor do changes in events transfer to me from other users or to other users to me (it doesn't even ask if I want the changes to apply to everyone in the Group, like it used to on all prior BBs, up to and including BB7).

After concluding business and closing the app, regardless of when I return to the app (either immediately, if I had forgotten something, or after using another app on the device) the Groups are gone - as if they never existed at all! Performing a complete shut-off-turn-back-on, the Groups appear again, until I close out of the app... And, I can't leave the app on, cause the battery doesn't last a single work day even when it's just sitting and not being used, let alone if I have it active!

My last hand held had to go out for repair three times since I had it (Feb to early Sep), so they finally replaced it with the one I have now. NOW, I cannot even get a Group to show - AT ALL, no matter what I do! I tried deleting the Group that I share with my work BB (9900) and re-creating it, but I can't even get the invites to come thru on my Z10. When I try to create the Group on the Z10 in order to invite my 9900, the Z10 BBM gives me the following warning message:

"Max number of groups reached. Please leave an existing group before joining or creating a new group." (And again, no Groups exist, according to the Groups screen...)

I can still chat with any and all of my contacts, including between my two devices that I'm trying to re-create the Group on (personal Z10 and work 9900). It is only the Group functions that seem affected.

While it shouldn't matter, since this issue has been consistent across two hand held devices and several software updates released by BB and Bell, I am currently on the following device/software combos:

Model - STL100-3
    Software release - 10.1.0.4181 (which BB Link identifies as the newest available for my phone)
    OS Version - 10.1.0.4633

I have never used a "leaked" OS, only what was officially provided as updates from my service provider. I cannot find ANY info about this issue on-line, either on BB.com, Crackberry.com, or in general searches...

Oh... and I also tried to re-install BBM from BB (app) World, but the only option it gives me is "open", it won't allow me to delete or restore.

Any help would be truly appreciated! Thanks!
    09-25-13 11:04 PM
    I have seen this problem on occasion, but not enough for it to be bothersome. It gets better on 10.2.
    09-26-13 12:45 PM
    I have never lost a group using WhatsApp. You should try it. It's cross platform.

Posted via CB10
    09-26-13 12:59 PM
    As I accept groups my bbm stops responding plzz do fix my problem
    11-09-13 05:36 AM