You need to install BBLink first, computer needs driver for your phone
    I already have BlackBerry Link installed because I use a z10 myself (fixing another)
    11-10-14 11:05 PM
    You may want to try this (there's been a lot of updates in the drivers, depending of you OS) :

Unplug your device. Uninstall current Link. Reboot.
    Go in control panel/peripherals and check if you have yellow warning signs ahead of any RIM/BlackBerry device listed.
    If yes, choose to delete/uninstall them.
    Reboot.
    Get a fresh copy of Link BlackBerry Link - BlackBerry 10 Smartphone to Computer Sync - US and install it.
    Reboot.

Plug your device and let Windows install anything needed + Link will start alone if your device is detected.
    Let them work, until you have a clear message that it's ready. In your case, probably a "can't communicate with device, reinstall OS" or the likes.
    If needed, reinstall OS via Link.
    BBrickk likes this.
    11-11-14 05:53 AM
    You may want to try this (there's been a lot of updates in the drivers, depending of you OS) :

Unplug your device. Uninstall current Link. Reboot.
    Go in control panel/peripherals and check if you have yellow warning signs ahead of any RIM/BlackBerry device listed.
    If yes, choose to delete/uninstall them.
    Reboot.
    Get a fresh copy of Link BlackBerry Link - BlackBerry 10 Smartphone to Computer Sync - US and install it.
    Reboot.

Plug your device and let Windows install anything needed + Link will start alone if your device is detected.
    Let them work, until you have a clear message that it's ready. In your case, probably a "can't communicate with device, reinstall OS" or the likes.
    If needed, reinstall OS via Link.
    Okay so after trying all of this, I was not able to get any response from the pc when connecting the device. Looks like the hardware is toast.
    Thank you for your effort guys. Much appreciated.
    11-12-14 02:36 AM
    #keepFighting
    Have you tried another USB cable and/or another USB port on your computer ?
    Also, disabling/uninstalling antivirus might be relevant. Went into these problems with Avast lately (naming it only for reference) and had to remove it (not only pause the services) before my friend's PC recognized his Q10 again.
    11-12-14 06:03 AM
    It happen to me with my Passport, downloaded couple of autoloader and sic wipe. Run sic wipe and nothing. Then the autoloader and noting either. Restarted the pc and did it again and voala, it worked. I'm writing now with mi ex-bricked phone. Try rebooting your pc with every try until it works. I spend the hole day trying until it worked, don't give up hope, it can be done. Hope it helps.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.1010 on AT&T
    11-12-14 06:18 AM
    The dude abides.

I don't know why some people can't accept the value of cfp nuke -a and an autoloader, but whatevs.
    11-12-14 06:19 AM
    @wu-wei; for some (non Chinese) even the words you use are Chinese and the process far from friendly.
    Some of us are aware, others less
    11-12-14 08:21 AM
    That's why carriers provide OTA updates.
    GPuba and mainely_linux like this.
    11-12-14 10:31 AM
58 123