I unknowingly installed 10.2.2 radio on my phone and behold, my phone screen was no longer displaying...I tried to use SIC wipe and load to flash my phone back to life but it only made matters worse, now my phone no longer turns on..it just keeps flashing red light since morning....please I need help

Posted via CB10
    11-08-14 03:29 PM
    Connect your phone to pc,run multiwipe and than run an autoloader...i suggest the 10.3.1.1016
    11-08-14 03:36 PM
    Pull out the battery and run autoloader.
    That helped me once.

Posted via the CrackBerry App
    11-08-14 03:40 PM
    That's what you get for installing leaks and not reading.

Let this be a lesson for everyone

Posted from my BlackBerry Passport with OS 10.3.1.1016
    hazary likes this.
    11-08-14 04:52 PM

Hope this will not happen to you.
    I really did not appreciate your comment to this person seeking for help.

Posted via CB10
    11-08-14 04:57 PM
    Hope this will not happen to you.
    I really did not appreciate your comment to this person seeking for help.

Posted via CB10
    +1

As previously said, take the battery out and try an autoloader

Posted via CB10
    11-08-14 05:00 PM

And what help was this useless post!

I thought that this community was here to help...not be a smart ***!
    ucee1, acovey, howards and 5 others like this.
    11-08-14 05:02 PM
    Welcome to the Bricked BBRY club. I have the the same issue but under different circumstances but same outcome. My Z30 doesn't even have the plastic off and its bricked. I tried everything i could possible think of and no luck. But I got a Passport for back up. Sending Z30 in for repair.
    hazary likes this.
    11-08-14 05:03 PM
    +1

As previously said, take the battery out and try an autoloader

Posted via CB10
    ^^^but don't put it back in right away. Leave it out for a few minutes.

Posted via my AzzazzinBerry (STL100-3/10.3.1.1016)
    bungaboy and dotazured like this.
    11-08-14 05:28 PM
    And what help was this useless post!

I thought that this community was here to help...not be a smart ***!
    It needed to be said. It may have saved some future reader a bunch of hassle.

Posted via CB10
    11-08-14 06:17 PM
    It needed to be said. It may have saved some future reader a bunch of hassle.

Posted via CB10
    True, but it could have been done with more tact.
    keepit dry likes this.
    11-08-14 06:22 PM
    "NotFakeProfile". That's why people are on here...seeking help from others. If you can't help or offer some kind of useful advice...then get off! Jerk!

Posted via CB10
    ucee1 likes this.
    11-08-14 06:30 PM
    True, but it could have been done with more tact.
    Tact on the internet? If you behave like you know it all and fail... you deserve it all right back, no matter how it was said!

Posted via CB10
    11-08-14 06:42 PM
    Calm down everyone...

OP, as far as I have seen, its pretty much impossible to completely screw up one of these devices. Just do as another poster said, plug it into a computer, run SIC if you wish, run an autoloader... Problem solved
    11-08-14 06:50 PM
    As you already have been advised of running the auto loader and that is all you need..

You don't need to run SIC wipe or take out the battery.. All you have to do is run the auto loader.

SIC wipe just wipes everything off of your phone.. it is like formatting your hard and all its partitions..
    In SIC wipe's instructions it does tell you not to worry about the blinking red.. anyway..

Good luck..
    11-08-14 07:20 PM
    I have had an experience with the flashing red light, causing the autoloader not to connect. What worked for me was, removing the battery, connect the device, and click on my autoloader as soon as I put the battery back in. Good luck.
    11-08-14 08:02 PM
    You can also run Link and select reload, that will you take you back to original do you can start all over again.

Posted via CB10
    11-08-14 08:15 PM
    If your device is non-removable battery, just connect the phone, run multi sic wipe, hold the power button until it restart itself, and sic will automatically wipe your device, after finishing the wipe process, red blink will happen and you can run the autoloader

STA100-2
    11-08-14 08:46 PM
    As you already have been advised of running the auto loader and that is all you need..

You don't need to run SIC wipe or take out the battery.. All you have to do is run the auto loader.

SIC wipe just wipes everything off of your phone.. it is like formatting your hard and all its partitions..
    In SIC wipe's instructions it does tell you not to worry about the blinking red.. anyway..

Good luck..
    Glad you read the SIC Wipe instruction, it is mentioned not to worry if you have 2 blinking red intervals (11) means there's no OS in your phone so you can reload/upgrade your OS now.

for OP, please see what interval is your led blinking to help finding out what's the problem.
    hazary and ucee1 like this.
    11-08-14 09:04 PM

one of the most obnoxious comments i have ever read on someone asking for help that's just plain dumb to say.

to the OP i've done the same re-dl an autoloader you need use it and it will unbrick it.
    jeanholton1 likes this.
    11-08-14 09:22 PM
    I've had many a similar problem, don't feel bad
    If you're getting just a single blink, or a double blink, it's fixable. Here's how I always do it:

1. Download an autoloader for your device.
    2. Run it
    3. When it says "connecting to bootrom", hold down the power button on your BlackBerry until it restarts. The OS should load and you should be on your way.
    11-08-14 10:01 PM
    Thanks everyone for your kind suggestions/advices/comments,,,and for those who really offered nothing, thank you too....

The phone is just not going off, have held the power button, volume rocker and still it refuses to go off.
    The subject phone is a blackberry Z30, so I can't pull out the battery.
    The red light blinks 6 times. Blinks one first and then another quick 5 follows.
    I can't use SIC wipe because I can't turn the phone OFF and ON.
    I'm using the photo unlock and it's very active before my phone bricked.

I heard there's a software with which I can FORCE WIPE/FLASH and reload my phone, Please does anybody have any idea in regards.
    Thanks in anticipation.

Posted via CB10
    11-08-14 10:36 PM
    I've tried everything but SIC Wipe. I will fire up and post results.
    11-08-14 10:38 PM
    Thanks everyone for your kind suggestions/advices/comments,,,and for those who really offered nothing, thank you too....

The phone is just not going off, have held the power button, volume rocker and still it refuses to go off.
    The red light blinks 6 times. Blinks one first and then another quick 5 follows.

I heard there's a software with which I can FORCE WIPE/FLASH and reload my phone, Please does anybody have any idea in regards.
    Thanks in anticipation.

Posted via CB10
    You don't need to remove your battery. Hold down your power button for 15-20 seconds.
    11-08-14 10:46 PM

Thanks in anticipation.

Posted via CB10
    You might try to use SIC or autoloader in different computer and data cable, and as SCrid2000 says, when it says "connecting to bootrom", hold down the power button on your BlackBerry until it restarts, and release the power button when the wipe/reload process started
    codeslinga likes this.
    11-08-14 10:50 PM
58 123