I want to be able to switch the sides you swipe to for answering/declining.

Posted via CB10 on my Q10
    Now that I can see as possible. Great idea.

Posted via CB10
    02-03-14 10:23 PM
    Well I also have an issue. The Window wiper lever on my steering column goes the opposite direction from my wife's car. So when I drive hers I push it in the wrong direction. Now what the devil will we do about that?

So is she uniquely Chrysler or am I uniquely Kia?

I'm petitioning for international standardization of wiper lever direction. WLD!!! Who's with me!!!

Posted using BlackBerry ZedAche 10.2.1.537
    Pdinos3 and xBURK like this.
    02-03-14 11:15 PM
    I couldn't help but chuckle reading that!

Posted via CB10
    02-04-14 03:21 AM
    Attachment 244501

Posted via CB10
    Sorry. I don't agree about Mr. Clewley's statement and his opinion about it's nessasary to change phone call screen interface.

Based on complexity of having both phone call screens for an option doesn't mean they cannot develop the feature for all end users. BlackBerry has plenty of time for innovation. It's a must if they wanna grow big in all markets. It's not the end of the world or something.

So what if it's complicated of having both phone call screens.

I mean ahh come on.. at least they can try developing an option for good sake.

Like they did with the light- and dark theme backgronds early back in the days as an example.

Posted via CB10
    Godspeed500 likes this.
    02-04-14 03:35 AM
    Sorry. I don't agree about Mr. Clewley's statement and his opinion about it's nessasary to change phone call screen interface.

Based on complexity of having both phone call screens for an option doesn't mean they cannot develop the feature for all end users. BlackBerry has plenty of time for innovation. It's a must if they wanna grow big in all markets. It's not the end of the world or something.

Like they did with the light- and dark theme backgronds early back in the days as an example.

Posted via CB10

Back from the beginning when BlackBerry 10 was released last year of 2013.

BlackBerry presented the old incoming call screen which was very unique, phenominal and a succes back then. No other telephone companies has done it except BlackBerry.

Now a year later they decided to change the incoming phone call screen.

Let me ask you two questions before you all can answer,

1. Why had BlackBerry didn't released with the OS BB10 incoming phone call screen interface the opposite way (From the new to the old instead of the old to the new) to begin with?

2. Is a request for an option too much difficult to ask to develop?

Posted via CB10
    02-04-14 03:36 AM
    Back from the beginning when BlackBerry 10 was released last year of 2013.

BlackBerry presented the old incoming call screen which was very unique, phenominal and a succes back then. No other telephone companies has done it except BlackBerry.

Now a year later they decided to change the incoming phone call screen.

Let me ask you two questions before you all can answer,

1. Why had BlackBerry didn't released with the OS BB10 incoming phone call screen interface the opposite way (From the new to the old instead of the old to the new) to begin with?

2. Is a request for an option too much difficult to ask to develop?

Posted via CB10
    I really don't see the merit in "unique" argument.

There is time for everything. For calls, time calls for "standards". I mean, you can have a call screen that incorporates Hershel Layton level puzzle to answer and that'd be totally unique, but if it makes people confused, it's not needed. Remember, BlackBerry is a smart-phone. A smartphone that makes it hard for you to receive a call is a dumbphone.

Z10 STL100-1/10.2.1.1925
    02-04-14 04:41 AM
    Anyway.. There is still a chance that BlackBerry 10 could grow bigger in markets if they create an option for ways swiping phone calls.

It would be awesome. Image that BlackBerry 10 comes with an alternative OS build solution as the newest update. Also comes with newest features. This will be ultimate perfect solution for all BB10 devices. Besides BlackBerry is a multitasking smartphone all right.

And why should they waste the old incoming phone call screen that still is usefull to all end users. I doesn't make sense.

I believe that BlackBerry can do that. Like the light and dark theme backgronds in the past for example.

Furthermore BlackBerry is still developing new features and OS'es. They have to move on with the innovation of telecom and sicurity technologies.

Posted via CB10
    02-04-14 05:04 AM

Posted via CB10
    I believe that the whole issue is summed up in Michael Clewleys #1. It creates a think point. People just don't know how to answer the phone. In other words, people are incapable of learning how to do something basic like answering their phone. Doesn't matter how the system is designed, apparently there are way too many ignorant people using BB10

Posted via Verizon Official 10.2.1
    02-04-14 07:51 AM
    That would be ideal, but you have to think they couldn't for legitimate reasons.
    Most likely:
    - Have to adapt to all screen sizes. (now and in the future)
    -Possible additional quick settings to come . Another screen size and layout obstacle.
    - Customer complaints.
    The other thing is that after they give us 3 different call directions and the coding and components (images, etc) to facilitate this and all the other options people want, there will be complaints about the OS being bloated in size and taking up too much storage.
    02-06-14 07:59 PM
    I hate the new call screen / help me CB Nation!-bb10-option-feature-adding..jpg

This picture here above is just a concept.

Posted via CB10
    Q10Bold likes this.
    02-10-14 11:40 AM
    BlackBerry has so many more life saving opportunities, I feel like we're arguing about the price of grass seed in the middle of a snow storm. Just my own opinion.

Post via BlackBerry ZedAche 10.2.1.537 (1925)
    02-10-14 04:59 PM
    Anyway.. There is still a chance that BlackBerry 10 could grow bigger in markets if they create an option for ways swiping phone calls.

It would be awesome. Image that BlackBerry 10 comes with an alternative OS build solution as the newest update. Also comes with newest features. This will be ultimate perfect solution for all BB10 devices. Besides BlackBerry is a multitasking smartphone all right.

Posted via CB10
    I doubt this will have any impact on BB10's success! If the old way of swiping calls was considered such a great invention, the sales numbers would have been a little better. Don't you think?

Anyway, I personally prefer the new way of answering calls. Yes, the old way was unique, but required more precision and attention. I remember a few times I have had to swipe twice to connect, but it hasn't happened even once yet with the new way. So, I consider the new way an improvement.

Posted via Z10
    Pdinos3 likes this.
    02-10-14 05:54 PM
    I doubt this will have any impact on BB10's success! If the old way of swiping calls was considered such a great invention, the sales numbers would have been a little better. Don't you think?

Anyway, I personally prefer the new way of answering calls. Yes, the old way was unique, but required more precision and attention. I remember a few times I have had to swipe twice to connect, but it hasn't happened even once yet with the new way. So, I consider the new way an improvement.

Posted via Z10
    No doubt about it. I like it both.. Mark my words. BlackBerry comes lately with the newest software updates and add-ons many newest features within 1 year so that end users in the end gets the option to choose what they really like to set in menu settings as always afterwards. Only time will tell. To me that is what I call an improvement and innovation.

BB10 stands for Multi Functional Tasking Smartphone.

Example: They did it first with the background themes (Light and Dark).

Maybe they do it too with incoming phone call screens and phone menu settings. We never know.

Besides, they will develop more in the end because BB10 devices the ONX software of it has got almost anything what we all had wished for.

Posted via CB10
    02-10-14 06:14 PM
    I really hate it ever since I saw it in the leaked versions , i hoped they wouldn't include it in the final release but they did.

All we are asking for now is OPTION to choose

Posted via CB10
    02-12-14 07:27 AM
    I really hate it ever since I saw it in the leaked versions , i hoped they wouldn't include it in the final release but they did.

All we are asking for now is OPTION to choose

Posted via CB10

Attachment 247145

That's exactly my point.

I love it when BlackBerry come with this (See the picture here above).

Posted via CB10
    02-12-14 08:06 AM
    With the new method, I have cancelled a lot of calls by mistake. Being a right handed person and having the phone in my right front pocket, whenever I take out the phone with my fingers wrapped around the phone, the thumb sometimes slides across the screen from the center to the right, rejecting the call. It was very annoying before but now I make a conscious effort to not touch the screen. It shouldn't be like this - having to consciously position your fingers.

Older method please with swipe up as answer rather than reject! Although both up or down is equally easy, swiping up is a positive gesture and also because that is the gesture most used while navigating, it just remains consistent throughout. Also, it is like Android and iOS. BlackBerry should be different like it was.
    Q10Bold likes this.
    02-15-14 10:33 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BB10 Option, Feature, Adding..JPG 
Views:	1259 
Size:	70.3 KB 
ID:	246608

This picture here above is just a concept.

Posted via CB10
    THIS!!!
    02-16-14 02:34 AM
    I still hate it also and wish for the old one to come back. Work on it Crackberry nation.

Mikescraftbeer.com - C00012735/ Mike Garson Photography - C00471EA8
    02-16-14 02:38 AM
    With the new method, I have cancelled a lot of calls by mistake. Being a right handed person and having the phone in my right front pocket, whenever I take out the phone with my fingers wrapped around the phone, the thumb sometimes slides across the screen from the center to the right, rejecting the call. It was very annoying before but now I make a conscious effort to not touch the screen. It shouldn't be like this - having to consciously position your fingers.

Older method please with swipe up as answer rather than reject! Although both up or down is equally easy, swiping up is a positive gesture and also because that is the gesture most used while navigating, it just remains consistent throughout. Also, it is like Android and iOS. BlackBerry should be different like it was.
    Yeahh, it's annoying....
    02-16-14 02:44 AM

Swiping up is like throwing away, swiping down is like welcoming / hugging. So I think the concept is really good. And I disagree you

Posted via CB10
    02-16-14 11:12 AM
    I also hate the new call screen. I hate it very much in fact. Reminds me of android. How the elegant blackberry could copy such a bad gesture?!!
    I don't even like sideloading android apps, how can I see this call screen every day?!

Posted via CB10
    02-16-14 11:15 AM
    Wow. So much hate. I hate the fact everyone hates

Via CB Rockin Rogers Z30STA100-5/10.2.1.2141 /2142 Radio
    Spawn12 likes this.
    02-16-14 11:54 AM
    If you guys use crackberry's app the old swipe screen seems so fluid not to mention that when scrolling the browser up and down.

I remember you could flick the call screen up or down too, didn't have to slide all the way up.

Posted via CB10
    02-16-14 12:51 PM
    Wow. So much hate. I hate the fact everyone hates

You're a level 3 hater.... very serious.

Post via BlackBerry ZedAche 10.2.1.537 (1925)
    Pdinos3 likes this.
    02-17-14 06:51 PM
    Attachment 248872

Posted via CB10
    Drink!

02-17-14 07:39 PM
138 ... 3456