I tried to open the igrann app this morning and it says I must verify my account. I follow where it directs me and then Instagram tells me my user name of the last 3 years doesn't exist. Anybody else have this problem? Do I need to create a new account?

Posted via CB10
    10-09-16 01:58 PM
    If you can swipe down where it tells you to login. It need your email you used to set up ig account. Very odd it happens with Igrann never have had these issues. Hope you get it worked out

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    10-09-16 05:29 PM
    I can't do that. On my z30 It tells me that I have to verify and I can't get it off that screen. On my classic and it's stuck on the login screen and when I enter my info and hit log in nothing happens. I've tried to setup a new account but it says my username and email are in use by another user (me)

Posted via CB10
    10-09-16 05:51 PM
    Not having any issues.
    10-09-16 08:03 PM
    I can't do that. On my z30 It tells me that I have to verify and I can't get it off that screen. On my classic and it's stuck on the login screen and when I enter my info and hit log in nothing happens. I've tried to setup a new account but it says my username and email are in use by another user (me)

Posted via CB10
    Dumb question but have you tried uninstalling it, rebooting and reinstalling it?

Posted via CB10
    10-09-16 09:39 PM
    Yea I did that and still the same problem

Posted via CB10
    10-09-16 09:54 PM
    My igrann is extremely slow but I think the OS 10.3 is starting to show its age. The android runtime is getting slower week by week and alternatives are hard to find.

Posted via CB10
    10-09-16 09:58 PM
    Well I created a new account and my sister says my old account has disappeared. Not sure what has happened to my account

Posted via CB10
    10-09-16 10:05 PM
    Well I created a new account and my sister says my old account has disappeared. Not sure what has happened to my account
    Like many other platforms, IG doesn't want people using hacked third-party apps, and has nuked accounts for that reason in the past. It's possible that was the issue here. That's always a risk with unofficial apps.
    10-09-16 10:40 PM