I didn't take it personally, I guess, but I agree the OP wasn't being respectful, and that it's not necessary to insult people.

Hate the platform, not the victim on it! ;-)
    nothing like getting insulted on a forum on the internet. OP is going to find it hard to get help with his great attitude towards others.
    Guys, he's coming off as particularly harsh because he is cutting and pasting from an online translator. The post was probably more polite when he wrote it in his native language.
    05-04-19 07:31 AM
    Guys, he's coming off as particularly harsh because he is cutting and pasting from an online translator. The post was probably more polite when he wrote it in his native language.
    Quite plausible. Though I think he nailed Chuck perfectly.
    05-04-19 10:32 AM
    OP insulted me twice since I dual carry Android/IOS hardware. Then again, regardless of the OS I use, many here would agree with OP description of me. Oh well.....
    Did you stop taking your meds again?
    05-04-19 10:41 AM
    May be. I'm not offended at all. What slightly bothered me was that they were choosing a device based on the personalities of the people using them - as if the personality of user reflects the usability of their device.

Rearranging the words won't necessarily change the message they managed to get across.

OP, look at the devices themselves, not the person using it. You can own any type and still be yourself. Don't blame your phone for who you are - there's no connection there.

Posted via CB10
    05-04-19 11:11 AM
    Quite plausible. Though I think he nailed Chuck perfectly.
    I prefer to classify as OP misunderstood and identifies theoretically opposite...
    Tim-ANC likes this.
    05-04-19 01:35 PM
    Did you stop taking your meds again?

I ran out so I used the ones I found at the clinic. Penicillin has cleared up some issues, not sure what this estrogen stuff does but I’m really upset with all the personal attacks now. Y’all need to consider my feelings...
    05-04-19 01:38 PM
    I'm now using BLACKBERRY Q10,and only few days ago Classic.
    I want to use blackberry phone for eternal but it will be end of life.Then what I should to do.

I really hate Android.Its users are very disgusting.They are always bothering pedestrians,and passengers.
    Almost all of them are foolish.I never want to be same of them.
    And iPhone users are also disgusting because they have elective thought.They assume themselves as intelligence.It's damn weird.I never want to be same of them.

Kai OS is pretty good so far for me.But KaiOS doesn't support to input Japanese language. This function is absolutely necessary for me that who live in Japan and having opportunity of contact in Japanese language.

And I hate big size phones,such as Key1,2 or Priv.I want to use mid-sized phone like as Q10.

How I can do when we'll encounter EOL of BB10.

Posted via CB10
    I hate U too bro! Just kidding!

Posted via BlackBerry Passport
    ppeters914 likes this.
    05-04-19 03:07 PM
    Er... Where's the OP?
    05-04-19 04:48 PM
    Er... Where's the OP?
    Since many here use Android/IOS devices, maybe OP left offended....
    vimagreg likes this.
    05-04-19 04:50 PM
    Since many here use Android/IOS devices, maybe OP left offended....
    05-04-19 04:55 PM
    Er... Where's the OP?
    Out hating on other forums?
    05-04-19 05:21 PM
    I'm not totally depending for translator.
    For only checking spell and grammar.
    But certainly I'm not English speaker,and no good at English.I'm sorry about it.
    I'm surprised at a lot of responces.I should explain about it.

At the first,I don't know about other countries,but in Japan there are a lot of very annoying users of smartphone.
    They always walk public road or drive car while using their smartphone.
    They are too much addicted on their smartphone and distracted from their surroundings,so they often bump to people and sometimes cause traffic accident.
    Many people are hurted or killd by this.

Even if not so,we usually encounter them when walking public road,and be felt dangerous,so they are very annoying.

And,it is important,almost all of them use Android or I Phone.There are nothing of Blackberry or other OS phone,or feature phones users among them.

Why is that so?It is only my speculation,but,for Android and iOS,there are many addictive unproductive contents that be aimed for people who are not clever.
    Stupid people are addicted to contents like those,and not only be squeezed but also trouble their surrounding people.Disgusting.
    On other OS or phones,there are nothing or very few of such contents,so there is no annoying person in these users.

In the second,because the market share of both Android phone and iphone are high ratio,those two OSes users are constantly forcibly made target of commercial advertising.
    Such advertising disgust us,so I want to avoid to be target of it.
    Therefore,the phones having only a few users,such as bb10, or KaiOS phones,are definitely necessary.I think so.

I never say that all of users of Android and iOS,or the contents that be aimed to them are like this.
    But, at least in Japan,it tend like that.
    By those reasons,I don't want to use the phones that having too much share ratio,like Android,and iPhone.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by B B Mens in Japan; 05-05-19 at 01:59 AM.
    zodmode247 and RCJ28 like this.
    05-05-19 12:44 AM
    If you're willing to the a chance, and don't worry about 3rd party apps, I would look at the Librem phone from Puri.sm.

Posted with my trusty Z10
    I hadn't known about Purism OS,Thank you for telling me it.

Posted via CB10
    05-05-19 01:52 AM
    I'm not totally depending for translator.
    For only checking spell and grammar.
    But certainly I'm not English speaker,and no good at English.I'm sorry about it.
    I'm surprised at a lot of responces.I should explain about it.

At the first,I don't know about other countries,but in Japan there are a lot of very annoying users of smartphone.
    They always walk public road or drive car while using their smartphone.
    They are too much addicted on their smartphone and distracted from their surroundings,so they often bump to people and sometimes cause traffic accident.
    Many people are hurted or killd by this.

Even if not so,we usually encounter them when walking public road,and be felt dangerous,so they are very annoying.

And,it is important,almost all of them use Android or I Phone.There are nothing of Blackberry or other OS phone,or feature phones users among them.

Why is that so?It is only my speculation,but,for Android and iOS,there are many addictive unproductive contents that be aimed for people who are not clever.
    Stupid people are addicted to contents like those,and not only be squeezed but also trouble their surrounding people.Disgusting.
    On other OS or phones,there are nothing or very few of such contents,so there is no annoying person in these users.

In the second,because the market share of both Android phone and iphone are high ratio,those two OSes users are constantly forcibly made target of commercial advertising.
    Such advertising disgust us,so I want to avoid to be target of it.
    Therefore,the phones having only a few users,such as bb10, or KaiOS phones,are definitely necessary.I think so.

I never say that all of users of Android and iOS,or the contents that be aimed to them are like this.
    But, at least in Japan,it tend like that.
    By those reasons,I don't want to use the phones that having too much share ratio,like Android,and iPhone.

Posted via CB10
    Guys, he's not wrong. We have an unhealthy number of idiots like that here too. Nobody that frequents this forum, of course.
    05-05-19 02:24 AM
    The irony to be posting this on a website that is NAMED for the owners of BB phones having a tendency to be addicted to using them everywhere...
    05-05-19 03:17 AM
    Same here in the UK. We just have to accept the fact that these devices and their OSes are making people to have more opportunities in new jobs like web developers, app developers, supports, etc.

However, I agree with a lot of people here about the behaviours I came across. Worse part is when they are using these phones at the urinal or in the toilets for minutes. Most people in the UK I found came across they are just mainly on instagram, snapchat, and facebook. Pretty must social media addicted. At the gym, they chest bench for 2 mins, then on instagram for 20 mins...I did asked once how many minutes they will be on instagram so I can do chest bench barbell while they are at it! hahaha.
    05-05-19 03:32 AM
    I ran out so I used the ones I found at the clinic. Penicillin has cleared up some issues, not sure what this estrogen stuff does but I’m really upset with all the personal attacks now. Y’all need to consider my feelings...
    Did you get the flowers I sent you?
    05-05-19 09:53 AM
    Well said - English is obviously not his first language.. I'm surprised the OP actually commented again after the reception he received.
    05-05-19 10:05 AM
    The irony to be posting this on a website that is NAMED for the owners of BB phones having a tendency to be addicted to using them everywhere...
    This!

What were BlackBerry users doing all those years before social media over-sharing became a thing? Constantly checking emails and probably over-sharing on BBM.

As I said earlier, obnoxious phone users will be obnoxious no matter what phone they use.
    05-05-19 10:14 AM
    They assume themselves as intelligence...I never want to be same of them.

Too late, I think
    05-05-19 01:18 PM
    I'm sorry that my English is no good.Maybe I made a lot of mistakes at spelling,grammar, or word choice.

Please tell me what was wrong.

That is all I want to say;
    I hate Android/iOS and these users and these contents.
    So I want to avoid using these.So far my just only option is BB10,but it will be end.
    What phone should I use after this?

And,I've had conviction that there are some of Android/iOS haters such as me,in the world.
    I expected to be able to gain empathies of some members,but...

Posted via CB10
    05-06-19 03:04 AM
    I'm sorry that my English is no good.Maybe I made a lot of mistakes at spelling,grammar, or word choice.

So I want to avoid using these.So far my just only option is BB10,but it will be end.
    What phone should I use after this?

And,I've had conviction that there are some of Android/iOS haters such as me,in the world.
    I expected to be able to gain empathies of some members,but...

Posted via CB10
    There really isn't anything else.

If you want apps to download, and need a full-fledged OS, there are only two choices - Android and iOS.
    05-06-19 05:04 AM

Posted via CB10
    That's the problem. You are basing your opinion of Android and iOS on how other people around you use it.

That's simply irrational.

You pick an OS based on YOUR needs. Not what someone else does.

BB10 may well fill that need.

I don't like iOS either, but that's based on having actually used it - my wife has had an iPhone since 2009. Somehow, I've managed to not hate my wife. But I've felt like throwing the phone at the wall trying to figure out something when she's having problems with it.

I'm using android now (a Galaxy S9, currently), and have it functioning close to how my Z10 ran - notifications and all. Plus the additional functionality of a modern device.

Now, if you came here simply asking how best to keep your BB10 phone running, and your needs, you would have received a very different response.

But, your opening post immediately insulted a fairly decently sized group right here on these forums. Many here are using BlackBerry Android phones since that's all that's been released since late 2015.
    john_v and ppeters914 like this.
    05-06-19 09:25 AM
    Let's build Blackberry OS 11, and we make passport 2. There's another OS windows phone, still able to use Line and whatsapp, facebook. Which is more apps supported.

Posted via my BlackBerry Passport
    B B Mens in Japan likes this.
    05-08-19 12:19 PM
    Let's build Blackberry OS 11, and we make passport 2.
    Sure... you have a billion dollars (that's US dollars) to throw at it?
    05-08-19 02:20 PM
194 1234 ...