Some people reproof!
    They say blackberry is going down. Company itself declared to stop the handset section. Handsets are not good. Os is full of glitches. Blah blah and blah.
    But I love BlackBerry and I love every good thing abt my phone.
    What abt u?

Posted via CB10
    06-14-14 12:01 PM
    I would assume most ppl on here do...

Posted via CB10
    06-14-14 12:07 PM
    I agree and love my BlackBerry's too. I get a lot of crap from people, but you have to learn to just ignore them because most people just don't use BlackBerry anymore and have no clue as to how much they have improved and how great they are now.
    06-14-14 12:07 PM
    Yes rajbir, I know!
    Stl- yeah sure. Ignoring them is one way.

Posted via CB10
    06-14-14 12:26 PM
    I've been lucky, I've never gotten most if these "glitches" I read on the forums only one that got me was the Q10 keyboard otherwise smooth sailing. From Z10 to Q10 to Z30 all problem free

Posted via CB10
    06-14-14 12:28 PM
    I like where this thread is going........

Anyway, I'm a BlackBerry user been one for 5 or so yrs. As for other people? Some people have had endless issues, soke people just don't like it.

People come here to discuss BlackBerry both negative and positive, which is cool no OS is perfect. Including BlackBerry. Discussing is a good thing, it helps people with issues they may be having and helps them make informed decisions on which smartphone to buy (BlackBerry isn't for everyone)
    Bur sometimes ( a lot) you'll get people trolling every thread just to get a rise out of people. It usually works too. Just try to ignore those people and pay attention to the well thought out posts, both good and bad.

Posted via CB10
    06-14-14 12:41 PM
    Now I like constructive criticism but what I wont tolerate is just the beatings that go on in these forums and constant bashing from, lets face it people with alternative handsets without going too far in to it, but you guys know who they are. They are the ones that just slate BlackBerry with no basis in fact.

BlackBerry like most that first started out with a new, fresh OS are having issues. We know that. It takes time which appears not to be on BlackBerrys side but what we also have to think here is look at one handset manufacturer in particular, HTC. They are struggling just as much as BlackBerry and are losing just as much cash as they have coming in and they are running Android. So it's not all about BlackBerry.

These forums are for discussions on BlackBerry, not a hate forum. BlackBerry deserves the respect because they did shape the communications world all those years ago and in fact formed the basis on which most mobile manufacturers go from. Push email, messaging etc.

I do care what people say to a degree because negative feedback does hurt companies and word of mouth goes a long way. Even if it is people just shooting their mouth off that don't have a clue. Bottom line is if someone said they had a perfect phone from a perfect manufacturer they would be lying.
    SnoozerBold and lift like this.
    06-14-14 12:54 PM
    Enzetsu - lucky u!
    snozbld- yes sure! Nothing is perfect. Even I had problem with my phone till the latest update. But I didnt lose faith in it!

Posted via CB10
    06-14-14 12:58 PM
    Well we do live in a world that you have to demand respect, it will not be given to you...

So BlackBerry has to come with something innovative... actually a marketing scheme that is innovative...

Average customers don't really know what they want, you tell them what they want... apple is number one in that

Posted via CB10
    06-14-14 01:00 PM
    To me we just need to be realistic. Been with BB since 7120 and have a Z10, Q10, and Z30. But you can't ignore that BB showed up late to the party. I'm a huge fan of the company, they've dug an insurmountable hole, period. The "Classic" nor the Windemere Q30 will save things. Chen will turn BB around at the expense of handset manufacturing eventually. I don't want this, but it's inevitable. Just way to far behind to keep shareholders happy. Just my opinion, and I pray I'm wrong.

Sent from my...go ahead and guess?
    06-14-14 01:03 PM
    Vinnies world *thumbs up*
    BlackBerry is the father of communication.
    BBM was the first of its kind.
    BlackBerry has hard cash in hands that can keep the company rolling.
    In terms of patents too, BlackBerry is the boss.
    Security, mailing system, hub, etc.etc.
    Evn the OS itself is much better. (I feel personally- I have used and compared)
    One word-one love-Blackberry.!

Posted via CB10
    06-14-14 01:04 PM
    Reason why I stick with blackberry is the multitasking gestures and awesome browser. It also runs all the apps I use personally, although it kinda sucks the game catalog isn't great. I do like to play a game when stuck on the subway or bus. I got all my BlackBerry's either free or heavily discounted direct from blackberry as we are a BlackBerry elite partner, but given the current crop of cheap, quality, powerful android devices if I had to spend my own money I'd jump ship

Let's hope the upcoming devices are better value for money.
    06-14-14 01:05 PM
    My BB Torch worked great.. my Z10 worked great.. and now my Z30 is awesome. I've never had any problems. Plus i don't need a million apps. So i'm very happy. As for BB the company.. we have another year or two before we know the true health of the company. Long Live BB!
    06-14-14 01:07 PM
    Crackd rosso
    I pray u wud be wrong.
    Personally, I dont think tht classic or windermere will save it too. What will save them is people. But they need to know what BlackBerry is up with. Advertisements and interaction may be.
    Its a tough market for them.
    Lets pray- who deserves, should get!

Posted via CB10
    06-14-14 01:10 PM
    People cry for apps they dont even use! Alright! Install every app and dont use them. U are awesome!

I got almost all the native apps in bbworld tht I wanted. No complains.

Posted via CB10
    06-14-14 01:16 PM
    People cry for apps they dont even use! Alright! Install every app and dont use them. U are awesome!

I got almost all the native apps in bbworld tht I wanted. No complains.

Posted via CB10
    You do realise everyone does not = you right? In Indonesia the hot app at the moment is path. No native BlackBerry version. It's literally making people choose android over BlackBerry. If you're happy with the apps (I am too) fine. No need to make snarky comments about people complaining about a legitimate issue
    06-14-14 01:23 PM
    Chill buddy! I also want few apps to be ported on native. But that comment wasnt meant that way. Not surely the way u took it. I said they cry for apps theu dont evn use! Duh!!

Posted via CB10
    afhstingray likes this.
    06-14-14 01:49 PM
    Plus it was for people who mock BlackBerry! Truce!

Posted via CB10
    06-14-14 01:50 PM