I wouldn't say my impression of the Z10 is negative, if it comes across that way I'm putting it across wrong.
    I'm enjoying using this device and look forward to it getting better and better.
    But, as with any new OS, it's probably important people, including myself, realise there will be teething problems, with everything, including email/contact/calendar sync, so if it's important for your business/work/personal life, it's better you have the potential pitfalls in mind and make a decision with your eyes wide open.

Best of luck with your choice.
    She inquired specifically about the experience with Exchange ActiveSync in the original post, so your experiences with gmail aren't indicative of the Exchange ActiveSync performance...which I can say with complete confidence is fantastic, the email/calendar/contacts sync with my EAS accounts have been absolutely flawless.
    03-10-13 07:56 PM
    She inquired specifically about the experience with Exchange ActiveSync in the original post, so your experiences with gmail aren't indicative of the Exchange ActiveSync performance...which I can say with complete confidence is fantastic, the email/calendar/contacts sync with my EAS accounts have been absolutely flawless.
    The OP is a HE. Thanks.
    03-10-13 07:58 PM
    The OP is a HE. Thanks.
    Oops...so sorry, that was actually a typo
    03-10-13 08:00 PM
    If your email account supports IMAP IDLE the messages should arrive on the BlackBerry Z10 within a few seconds based on my experience with my personal email account. I have the same experience with my professional email account via BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 and Microsoft Exchange Server 2010.

Posted via CB10 on the BlackBerry Z10
    03-10-13 11:08 PM
    Actually my 4 Gmail accounts are set up through Active Sync.
    03-11-13 02:39 AM
30 12