02-27-15 03:51 PM
30 12
tools
  1. der_mit's Avatar
    Why am I even having to justify this?

    I am (me) 100 % happy with 10.3.1.2243 and I am 100% glad that I updated to it.

    Get over it.

    Posted via CB10
    02-27-15 12:09 PM
  2. SeeBeeEss's Avatar
    Experienced my first glitches yesterday, so I am moving my vote over to the 98.6 percent happy thread. LOL

    Posted via CB10
    Fixed one of my glitches, so I am back up to 99% happy....
    02-27-15 01:32 PM
  3. sibeans's Avatar
    I'm 100% happy with the update too...minus 1% for the spotty advanced interactions...the rest of the 99% is swell

    Posted via CB10 via the Internets
    02-27-15 02:08 PM
  4. laketrout73's Avatar
    I am 99% in love with the update. I'll take away 1% for the loss of flash... but we knew that was coming anyway.

    Q10SQN100-1/10.3.1.2267 | Bell | via CB10
    02-27-15 02:14 PM
  5. Nels's Avatar
    I'm also very happy with this update on my Passport. Thanks BlackBerry!
    I am 100 percent happy with the latest update.-img_20150225_213215.png

    Posted with my Passport from CB10
    der_mit likes this.
    02-27-15 03:51 PM
30 12

Similar Threads

  1. Went to AT&T and played with PP and Classic!!!
    By joan006 in forum BlackBerry Classic
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-23-15, 05:11 PM
  2. Why can't I scroll to view my emails since the 10.3 upgrade?
    By CrackBerry Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-23-15, 09:29 AM
  3. How to search only with text on 10.3.1?
    By Labba Labbala in forum BlackBerry 10 OS
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-23-15, 12:23 AM
  4. HATE HATE HATE the new OS on my Z10. How do I get the previous OS back?
    By CrackBerry Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-22-15, 02:44 PM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-22-15, 01:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD