1. danielb_05's Avatar
    I have a 2012 Hyundai Sonata. I stream music via bluetooth. This worked fine with my Torch 9810. I upgraded to a Z30 in December 2013 and it worked fine with that as well until about two months ago when it only worked sporadically. It seems to work about 10% of the time. Chance of success is significantly better if I have my music player on before I start the car (probably 80-90%). Exact same results with my wife's Z10. Everything else with bluetooth works just fine. The problem is not just bluetooth, the car has a USB input and when I hook it up manually it never works (phone says it wants to install BlackBerry Link so that may be a separate issue). We've tried un-pairing and re-pairing. There are no updates to my audio unit in the car available (per dealer). Streaming works on android and apple devices. The dealer is looking into it but I am getting impatient waiting for them. Any ideas?

    I have handsfree calling and audio streaming turned on. Maybe it is the newest OS, seems like problems started around the time I last updated. I'm not running a leaked OS.
    Hyundai audio issue with Z30-img_20140803_170748.png

    Posted via CB10
    08-03-14 07:11 PM
  2. jaydee5799's Avatar
    I have the same issue on my car but I am running the leaked 10.3.0.296 and I know it is the OS. I have determined it.

    Maybe it is your OS as well.
    08-03-14 07:56 PM
  3. jchemma's Avatar
    I know that for some cars you have to put the media card in mass storage mode for it to be able to access the music.

    Posted via CB10
    08-03-14 08:05 PM
  4. mrjmc99's Avatar
    I've got a 2011 sonata, and no audio issues. Does it pair? Maybe the pairing priority is busted. I actually turn off media streaming and only get calls for the most part. It's annoying when something with audio starts to play and I have the car on sirius.

    Z30STA100-3/10.2.1.3253
    08-03-14 08:20 PM
  5. ptboucher's Avatar
    Just looking for a little help from the CrackBerry Community...

    For those of you who say you have a Hyundai, are any of you using the Blue Link app on BB10? I'm very close to buying a new Hyundai, and have downloaded the app (via Snap) and the demo version works fine, just want to be sure that the real deal will actually function on BB10.

    Any insight you can provide is appreciated!
    10-28-14 11:38 AM
  6. p4t3l's Avatar
    I have Hyundai Sonata 2013 and Z10. so far there is no issue with Bluetooth, even with streaming music. I don't use music streaming all the time from device anyway.

    Posted via ZED TEN
    10-28-14 11:55 AM
  7. bbaleno's Avatar
    I have a 2013 elantra. I have no issues. Did you delete the phone from the car and the car from the phone and pair from scratch.
    10-28-14 08:07 PM

Similar Threads

  1. PIM Services fixed HOW TO with video.
    By RADEoN1337 in forum BlackBerry Z10
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-11-14, 02:51 PM
  2. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-06-14, 10:25 PM
  3. Issue on the New Update of Instagram
    By emmanskie88 in forum Android Apps (Amazon Store & APK Files)
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-04-14, 01:31 PM
  4. google hangout for BlackBerry z30???
    By lavie stlucia in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-03-14, 06:21 PM
  5. Crackly bt audio Mercedes benz
    By harjaap nijhar in forum BlackBerry Z30
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-03-14, 05:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD